Wordsworth Solid Teak Garden Bench 5 Seater 180cm.
A popular wooden garden bench, beautifully smooth with subtle curves
This Wordsworth Solid Teak Garden Bench 5 Seater 180cm has been beautifully made to the highest specifications from durable A-grade teak. Strong and solid and so finely hand sanded that the wood feels like velvet to touch, this impressive outdoor bench offers premium quality at a fantastic price.
Made using traditional woodworking methods, including ‘no wobble’, tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints, and teak dowels rather than cheap and nasty screws, this is one of the most popular of all of our benches for gardens and it can be paired up with one of our matching Wordsworth Rectangular Teak Garden Coffee Tables.
Perfect for commercial as well as domestic use, this bench has a subtle, unassuming design with clean, horizontal lines and a slightly angled back rest. The chunky arms are finished off with soft, curved scrolls which feel beautiful and smooth under your hands, while the seat is gently curved, making the bench comfortable to sit on with or without a cushion.
Requiring virtually no maintenance and able to withstand even the harshest weather conditions, this Wordsworth Solid Teak Garden Bench 5 Seater 180cm can remain outdoors all year round and, if left untreated, it will turn from its light, golden colour to a beautiful silvery grey.
At 1.8m in length, this bench can accommodate 4 to 5 people.
Personalise your bench
The Wordsworth wooden garden bench makes a the perfect memorial bench. The backrest top rail is 6 cm high so has lots of room on for an inscription or image. Why not dedicate it to someone special or buy it as a birthday, wedding or anniversary gift?
Find out about our Laser Engraving Service
Dimensions: Length 180cm; Depth 73cm; Height 91cm; Top back rail height 6cm.
This Wordsworth Solid Teak Garden Bench 5 Seater 180cm has the following features:
- Made from hand crafted and hand finished A-Grade teak.
- Subtle design, with tactile scrolls on the arms and a gently curved seat.
- A strong, sturdy bench that will withstand regular or commercial use.
- Tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints and teak dowels for excellent quality, durability and aesthetic appeal.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the bench’s beauty for many years to come.
- Finely sanded, deliciously smooth finish.
- Naturally high in oils and dense wood making the teak naturally weather and water resistant and rot and termite resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
Re-designing your garden?
If you are buying wooden garden benches as part of a garden re-design, then you might find these garden design ideas from the RHS useful.