Whistler Cirencester “Emerald” 6 Burner, Modular Outdoor Kitchen
Designed to allow you to create your own Emerald standard bespoke outdoor kitchen. The Cirencester is an impressive, innovative modular system that is sure to make the perfect outdoor entertainment area, allowing you to give it the personal touch to fit you outside space.
The Whistler Cirencester Modular Kitchen System is designed to allow you to create your very own bespoke outdoor kitchen, personally tailored to suit your home and budget.
This sophisticated stainless steel modular system is packed with many impressive features, including the free-standing Cirencester 4 or 6 burner grill, as well as a high quality kitchen sink, fridge and plenty of other storage units to complete your dream outdoor entertaining area.
Planning your outdoor kitchen
The Whistler Cirencester range offers you flexibility in your design. The 45° and 90° corner units allow you to adapt your kitchen to your outside space. Once you have decided on your configuration, you can simply attach the units together with butterfly screws. Whistler have made it possible for you to store your gas cylinder in the 90° corner cabinet , allowing you to hide the bottle deep within the corner, giving the finished kitchen a sleek and tidy design.
The Whistler Cirencester 6 burner grill is covered by a Full 5 years Manufacturer’s Guarantee on all parts and components.
The Whistler Cirencester 6 “Emerald” Outdoor Kitchen has the following features:
- Whistler Cirencester 6 burner BBQ – 430 Stainless Steel. 6 Premium Stainless Steel burners. Propane push lift regulator, with hose and clips. Ceramic infrared back burner. 2 cupboards and 2 drawers. 5-year Warranty. Dimensions (mm) Width: 1468mm Depth: 609mm Height:1195mm Cooking area: 957mm x 429mm
- Adjustable feet – Adjustable levelling castors mean that levelling your outdoor kitchen is simple and easy. With patio’s having a fall for water drainage, these adjustable feet are imperative to levelling and perfecting your outdoor kitchen. This will give you a level and professional looking outdoor kitchen.
- Counter Top Work Surface Materials – Whistler has introduced a brand new Laminam counter top material to the Cirencester range. This high-quality robust material has been used for the following reasons: Scratch resistant – Laminan is highly scratch and abrasion resistant. High Strength: Due to its excellent mechanical properties, Laminam is suitable for demanding applications like work tops. Wear resistant: The properties of the slab remain unchanged after intensive use and frequent cleaning. Chemical resistant: Laminam resists organic and inorganic solvents, providing a very durable stain resistant surface.UV resistant: It does not contain organic pigments and is resistant to UV rays. The colours remain stable even when subjected to severe climate change. Hygienic surface: Because Laminam does not allow the formation of mold, bacteria and fungi, it is perfectly suitable for food preparation ares.
- 304 Stainless Steel Sink – The sink is made from 304 stainless steel, with a luxury handmade tap. This unit is both sturdy and extremely durable, with long lasting, scratch resistant and easy to clean properties.
- Internal LED Lighting
- Internal BBQ Cabinet Storage Space for Patio Gas
- Self Assembly – Units come packed for self-assembly. Units will arrive fully assembled, however each will need to be paired manually.
- Assembly instructions – Comes with full assembly instructions and all necessary fixtures and fittings.
- 5 year guarantee – Full manufacturer’s 5 year guarantee on all Whistler Cirencester burner grill parts and components. 2 year warranty on units. www.whistlergrills.com/warranty
- Fast and free delivery to most addresses in England and Wales
- Optional Assembly service – Optional Assembly service is available to most parts of England and Wales. Please note that we do not offer a plumbing and electricity installation service.
- Whistler aftercare service and spare parts – Whistler spare parts big or small are available
No delivery charge for most parts of mainland England and Wales deliveries.
A daytime telephone or mobile number must be included with your order.
You will be contacted prior to despatch to arrange the delivery (and installation if selected) date and time.
Note: Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and UK Isles are subject to additional charges and we ask that you contact us on 01789 509 544 prior to ordering.
The Emerald Pack requires a minimum size space of 5.8m x 1.5m
6 burner BBQ (mm): L – 1468mm x D – 631mm x H -1196mm
Gas Bottle Cabinet: L – 500mm x D – 588mm x H – 905mm
Drawer Cabinet: L – 830mm x D – 581mm x H – 905mm
Door Cabinet: L – 830mm x D – 581mm x H – 905mm
Sink Cupboard: L – 830mm x D – 581mm x H – 905mm
Double Fridge: L – 905mm x D 605mm x H – 905mm
45° Corner Unit: L – 525mm x D – 537mm x H – 905mm
You can check the full dimensions and specification by clicking on the Size Information tab.
Need inspiration for your garden design?
Susan Heeger from This Old House shares her expert ideas for decorating your garden that will come in handy for all the space you’ll save using your new garden store.