Heavy Duty Waterproof 350cm Octagonal Cantilever Parasol Cover.
A heavy duty, all-weather cover for a 3.5m diameter cantilever garden parasol
You have made the investment in great outdoor furniture, so why not protect it to extend its life and keep it in first class condition throughout the year?
This luxury, waterproof, all-weather cover, designed to fit a cantilever parasol, and in particular our Bonnington 3.5m Octagonal Tilting Cantilever Parasol, is UPVC lined and seam taped to provide complete protection for your parasol from anything the British weather can throw at it, including rain and frost.
Made from heavy duty Polyester, which is both UV resistant and waterproof, this 350cm cantilever parasol cover will provide many years of protection and is perfect for both commercial and domestic buyers.
A helpful rod insert is included, to make it easier to fit the cover over the top of the parasol. There is also a toggle and pull cord to ensure a nice snug fit and to make sure your cover stays on your parasol even on the windiest of days.
Dimensions: Length 270cm; Bottom width 116cm; Top width 38cm
Don’t get burned with a cheap imitation, get the cover your furniture deserves.
Our Heavy Duty Waterproof 350cm Octagonal Cantilever Parasol Cover has the following features
- Made from high quality, heavy duty, polyester meaning our covers will last longer than cheaper imitations and are less likely to tear.
- The polyester is UV resistant to prevent bleaching and rotting.
- Not only is the polyester water repellent, but it is also coated with an inner UPVC lining for added waterproofing and protection.
- Seam taped to prevent rainwater from seeping through the seams.
- The cover comes with a toggle and pull cord to ensure a snug fit around your furniture.
- The cover comes with a rod insert to make fitting the cover over your parasol easier.
Rattan and Teak always puts safety first and we want our customers to stay safe too. That’s why we always recommend filling your cantilever parasol base with sand or water, to ensure that your parasol is secure and stable. Fore more tips on how to stay safe in your garden, visit the ROSPA website where there is a handy Home & Garden Safety Checklist.