Wainwright 300cm Hardwood Octagonal Garden Parasol.
An easy store, stylish parasol in a choice of vibrant canopy colours, offering quality at a great price
There are many reasons to love this Wainwright 300cm Hardwood Octagonal Garden Parasol. Firstly it is fantastic value for money. This lovely garden parasol is made of high quality materials that offer style and durability, and yet it comes at a fantastic, highly competitive price.
Secondly, you can buy this parasol with a clear conscience, because the gorgeous hardwood that has been used for the pole and spars comes from a sustainable source, from forests that are responsibly managed, and the hardwood is strong as well as beautiful.
Thirdly, the Wainwright 300cm Hardwood Octagonal Garden Parasol is easy to store because the hardwood pole splits into two sections. So if you are short on space or don’t want to leave your parasol up all year round, you can break it down and store in your shed or in one of our many outdoor storage boxes. If you do want to leave your parasol outside all year though, you certainly can, for the polished aluminium fixings, such as the centre piece on the pole, are anti rust.
Fourthly, the parasol is easy to put up and down thanks to a clever, double pulley system, designed to distribute the stress on the struts evenly as the canopy is lifted. So your canopy will last longer than cheaper imitations often found on the high street.
Which brings us to the fifth reason why the Wainwright 300cm Hardwood Octagonal Garden Parasol is a great buy. If anything does break, all the parts are replaceable and are easy to fit.
Choose your canopy colour
Last but certainly not least is the delicious choice of canopy colours. Simply choose your favourite before adding your parasol to your shopping cart. The canopy is beautifully made too, from spun polyester which is treated with UV stabilisers and is colour fast, so the colours won’t fade, even if the parasol is left outside all year round. Whatsmore, the canopy comes with neat, tough little leather pouches on each corner of the hexagon, so it is easy to attach (and, if desired, replace) your canopy by slotting it over the ends of the hardwood spars.
Total height 250cm; Height to edge of canopy 190cm; Diameter 300cm; Pole diameter 48mm.
Net weight 9kg
The Wainwright 300cm Hardwood Octagonal Garden Parasol has the following features
- Made from responsibly sourced hardwood, which is both tough as well as eco friendly.
- Split central pole allowing for easy storage of the parasol when not in use.
- All parts are easily replaceable.
- Central pole fixing is made from rust-free stainless steel so your parasol can stay outdoors all year round.
- Tough canopy made from spun polyester which is UV and fade resistant.
- Choice of canopy colours.
- Leather pouches on the canopy corners making it easy to fit or replace the canopy over the hardwood spars.
- Ingenious double pulley system spreads the weight of the canopy as it is lifted, reducing the stress on the spars and making this parasol not only easier to open and close but also longer lasting.
Note: This parasol comes with U brackets to make changing broken spars quick and simple.