Wahiba Aluminium LED Pergola 6m x 3m With Optional Side Screens and Fully Mechanical Louvered Roof
5 Year Manufacturer’s Guarantee.
NEW to Rattan And Teak’s Pergola collection is this great value, spacious Wahiba 6m x 3m grey aluminium pergola with LED lighting, optional retractable side screen walls and a fully mechanical open and close white vented roof.
We think the beauty of the Wahiba Pergola is its clean and minimalist design. Manufactured in high quality, toughened durable Aluminium that has been powder coated in a gorgeous matte silver grey colour.
So, whether you want to create a shady spot in your garden or outdoor area, whether you want to provide somewhere to shelter from the rain, or whether you just want a stunning architectural structure that allows the sun to shine through in the daytime or enables you to sit and gaze up at the stars at night, this lovely modern gazebo is for you. Added features include LED lighting and a set of solid retractable side screen walls. The louvered roof is fully motorised allowing you to let sunlight in or out as required. When open light and airing come through the roof. When closed light and airing are completely blocked. The roof is powder coated white to maximise the light reflection from the LED lights.
Great quality at a great price
A fully motorised, remote control roof system are included in the price. The Wahiba Pergola is manufactured from toughened aluminium that has been powder coated in a gorgeous matte silver grey colour. This durable coating not only means that your pergola will remain rust free, but it is also UV resistant, so the colour will not fade over time.
Wahiba Pergolas are robust enough to be suitable for commercial use as well as for use in domestic settings, and they come with a confidence-boosting 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
So they will be an impressive, long-lasting addition to any outdoor landscape. They look beautiful from afar, but when positioned next to your home or premises can create some useful shelter for outdoor dining, relaxing or entertaining.
A vented roof designed to cope with rain and snow
The roof of the Wahiba aluminium pergola features rows of roof vents made from the same durable material as the pergola frame. Any rain that falls drains to the sides of the roof and then runs along the channels provided, before being guided down the inside of the hollow metal leg poles.
The roof is also strong enough to bear the weight of snow, although the manufacturer recommends opening the vents when it snows, to prevent a very heavy snow build up.
Disclaimer: Fallen debris and leaves can affect the functionality of the louvered roof system. We suggest regular cleaning of the louvers and guttering arms is required to prevent any future issues.
Optional side screens unrivalled for strength and beauty
The Pergola has an option of a set of up to six sides screens that are of the highest quality and made from Textilene. Textilene is flame retardant, heat sealable, mildew resistant and stable under either hot or cold temperatures. It is also a superb contract fabric in terms of durability, specially formulated from yarns developed to withstand wear and tear for many years of outdoor use. Minimal maintenance, and colours that remain crisp and vibrant after years of continuous outdoor exposure, even under the most severe weather conditions.
Not only do the screens offer privacy and protection for your outdoor space, but they also act as a brilliant background for projected images. With this you can enjoy your favourite sports, movies or TV programs.
With a locking system at the bottom. the screens can be pulled to any desirable length you want.
Disclaimer: ZIP Side Screens should not be left down in windy conditions as this may damage the fabric and the mechanism. Sides Screens should be kept up in the cassette when not in use. Warranty is void if left down in windy conditions.
Erecting your pergola
The pergola can be erected on most surfaces. However, we always recommend anchoring the pergola to the ground, so make sure you have something substantial enough to anchor into before we start your build.
We would recommend erecting the pergola on decking, concrete or patio slabs that are cemented down. So if you want to site the pergola on grass or astroturf, we would recommend digging a footing and laying a concrete pad where each foot of the pergola will sit, then you can anchor into that rather than just soil, which will not hold the anchor bolts in strong winds. Please be aware that your warranty will not cover you for damage caused to a pergola that has not been adequately secured to the ground.
If you would rather not assemble your pergola yourself, then Rattan And Teak offers an expert Construction Service. To take advantage of this service, just add this option to your basket before checkout.
The Wahiba Aluminium Pergola 6m x 3m has the following features:
- Frame and roof made from toughened aluminium.
- Frame has an Anti-rust, UV resistant powder coating in a contemporary matte grey colour. RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey (Frame and posts)
- Louver blades are white in colour to offer a lovely contracts with the metallic grey frame and maximise light reflection. RAL 9016 Traffic White (Louvered Blades)
- Integrated LED lighting on the top frame that run around the side of the frame which makes it a fantastic feature piece in the evenings. with an easy to use remote control, the LED lighting brings the product to life.
- Set of optional retractable side screen walls.
- Fully mechanical open and close roof vents, operated by easy to use control panel.
- The roof is fully waterproof when closed. Rainwater runs to the sides and is then guided into drainage channels inside the legs.
- The roof vents are load resistant in case of snow fall.
- Sleek, modern, contemporary design.
- Suitable for assembly on most ground surfaces, including decking, patio slabs, porcelain tiles and concrete.
- Suitable for commercial or domestic use.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Disclaimer: Fallen debris and leaves can affect the functionality of the louvered roof system. We suggest regular cleaning of the louvers and guttering arms is required to prevent any future issues.
- Disclaimer: ZIP Side Screens should not be left down in windy conditions as this may damage the fabric and the mechanism. Sides Screens should be kept up in the cassette when not in use. Warranty is void if left down in windy conditions.
This Wahiba Pergola measures 600cm x 300cm.
The pergola is 240cm tall with a clearance height of 223cm from ground to crossbeam.
The recommended minimum size of the patio area is 620cm x 320cm.
Download assembly instructions and footprint Wahiba-free-standing-6×3
Legs 12 x 12cm
Middle beam 17cm x 4.7cm
For full dimensions see Size Information tab.