Tuk Tuk High Bar Stool.
A funky little high bar stool made from upcycled timber
If you like shabby chic, then this little wooden bar stool will be right up your street. The Tuk Tuk High Bar Stool has a classic bar stool design with a round seat and a cross-shaped footrest, but it has a modern, funky twist. It is made from timber that has been upcycled from decommissioned Indian Tuk Tuks.
The timber has then been finished with a light wash that really brings out the natural grain of wood.
The benefits of buying home and garden furniture made from upcycled materials
Our upcycled wooden bar stools are made from parts of old Tuk Tuks and crafted by the local people who benefit from the income this gives them. Upcycled materials are good for the environment too, because using them rather than throwing them away reduces waste and reduces the demand on our planet’s other resources.
Build your own bar set
Our Tuk Tuk High Bar Stool has the following features
- Manufactured from timber that has been upcycled from old Indian Tuk Tuks.
- The manufacture of these wood bar stools provides employment for the local people of that country.
- The use of upcycled materials reduces waste.
- Classic design which is both ergonomic and attractive.
- Coated with a light wash that brings out the wood’s natural grain.
Love Tuk Tuks?
READ the story of Thailand’s Tuk Tuks here.
DID YOU KNOW that you can buy or rent genuine Indian Tuk Tuks – and even create your very own customised Tuk Tuk – right here in the UK? Visit tuktukuk.com to find out more.