Tete a Tete Teak Conversation Bench.
You can chat with your best friend or loved one in comfort and style on this lovely couples’ bench seat
Featuring velvety smooth, hand-finished teak and two beautifully curved, half moon shaped seats, this charming Tete a Tete Teak Conversation Bench is hard to resist.
Made from premium quality teak, this garden bench for two can’t be beaten on quality. Just take a look at the thickness of the teak used to form the half moon shaped backrest, with its stylish S-shape, and the thickness of the seat itself. This is a companion seat that has been expertly crafted to the highest specification, and as with so many of Rattan And Teak’s best benches, the Tete a Tete Teak Conversation Bench has been made using traditional, tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints with teak dowels, so it is strong and long-lasting and looks perfectly smooth all over.
The Tete a Tete Teak Conversation Bench won’t develop any of those annoying creaks and wobbles that cheaper versions do.
Enjoy the natural benefits of top quality teak
This stylish Tete a Tete Bench has requires virtually no maintenance thanks to the natural properties of the quality teak from which it is made. The Tete a Tete Teak Conversation Bench can withstand even the harshest weather conditions without cracking and rotting, because there is a natural oil in the wood that repels moisture. So you can leave your bench outdoors all year round. If left untreated, the teak will turn from its light, red-brown colour to a beautiful silvery grey but should you prefer the original colour, all you need to do is scrub the bench with soapy water, or apply one of Rattan and Teak’s teak care products.
This Tete a Tete Teak Conversation Bench has the following features:
- Made from hand finished, premium quality teak.
- Striking curved half moon shape design to catch the eye.
- Seats that are side by side and which face in opposite directions to facilitate easy conversation.
- Tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints and teak dowels for excellent quality, durability and aesthetic appeal.
- Lovely thick wood, providing strength and durability as well as looking beautiful.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the bench’s beauty for many years to come.
- Naturally high in oils and dense wood making the teak naturally weather and water resistant and rot and termite resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
All the best conversations happen on a bench
Listen to extracts from BBC Radio 4’s Conversations on a Bench series here. In Series 1, Anna Scott-Brown hears stories from the people who stop to sit beside her on benches around the country, with espisodes from London, the Mumbles near Swansea, Oxford and Beadnell in Northumberland.