Tennyson 180cm Teak Park Bench.
A classic garden bench or park bench made from sustainable teak
Our Tennyson range of classic park benches is for people who are looking for outdoor furniture with style and quality and yet who also want to know that the teak from which that furniture is made is sustainable. The teak from which this Tennyson 180cm Teak Park Bench is crafted is sourced from sustainable, responsibly managed forests in Northern Thailand.
The Tennyson 180cm Teak Park Bench is the perfect memorial bench, having lots of room on the backrest for an inscription or image. Why not dedicate it to someone special or buy it as a birthday, wedding or anniversary gift? Find out more about our Laser Engraving Service
This classic park style garden bench has been hand finished to the highest standard using traditional methods such as tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints with teak dowels. The wood has a naturally distressed rustic look. Its arms end in soft scrolls, its seat is gently curved and the back is angled slightly, not just for comfort but also to give the bench that classic, rustic park style.
This lovely piece of teak furniture will look at home in any domestic garden but is also strong and durable enough for commercial use, such as in parks, schools, town centres and hotels. Requiring virtually no maintenance and able to withstand even the harshest weather conditions, the bench can remain outdoors all year round and, if left untreated, it will turn from its light, golden colour to a beautiful silvery grey.
At 1.8m in length, the bench will seat 4 people comfortably.
This Tennyson 180cm Teak Park Bench has the following features:
- Made from hand crafted and hand finished, sustainable teak.
- A slightly angled backrest, gently curved seat and scrolled arms make the bench stylish and comfortable.
- Tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints and teak dowels combine quality with aesthetic appeal.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the bench’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable.
- Hand-finished, finely sanded teak with a naturally distressed rustic look.
- Weather, water, rot and termite-resistant.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.