Teak Root Bird Table And Bird Bath Set
Buy a rustic Teak Root Bird Table Feeding station and get a HALF PRICE Double Teak Root Bird Bath
At Rattan and Teak we love finding unusual accessories that not only make great centrepieces in your garden, but which are also functional. This charming, rustic Teak Root Bird Table And Bird Bath Set certainly ticks both of those boxes.
Solid and chunky, the bird table and double bird bath set has been hand made not mass manufactured, so every table and every bird bath is slightly different.
The Bird Table Feeding Station
The Bird Table features a sturdy, criss-cross base with four supporting struts holding up a thick, teak root trunk. Mounted on the top is a charming bird house or feeding station, with a smooth, flat base, shelterd by a sloping roof made from further, thick pieces of cut teak root.
The bird house is 145 to 155cm tall so there is plenty of space for multiple birds – and probably the odd squirrel – to come and feed or take shelter.
With its rustic finish, the bird table celebrates the natural textures and colours of the teak root from which it is made, and to add to the charm, every one is completely unique.
The Double Bird Bath
Meanwhile the bird bath is 80 cm tall and has a solid, flat base supporting two separate bowls, one high, one low. It has been handmade from sections of genuine teak root trunk, all of which have been shaped and polished to create a fully functional bath or water bowl.
Mix and match
Why not match this Bird Table and Bird Bath Set with one of our many other teak root accessories or pieces of garden furniture? Our range includes teak root tables, stools and bar sets. Browse the full collection here.
The Teak Root Bird Table And Bird Bath Set has the following features:
- Rustic finish which celebrates the natural textures and tones of the wood.
- Solid, chunky and built to last.
- Handmade from sections of genuine teak root trunk, all of which have been shaped and polished to create a fully functional bird bath or feeding station.
- The double bird bath has a solid, flat base supporting two separate bowls, one high, one low.
- The bird table has a sturdy cross-cross base.
- Large, spacious bird house with plenty of room for several birds to feed and shelter.
- As teak has a dense grain it is naturally resistant to dampness, insect infestation and less likely to rot or crack. That means your bird bath and table require very little maintenance and will stay looking beautiful for years to come.
Bring in the birds
If you would like to know more about how to attract birds into your garden, then this article by BBC Wildlife Magazine may help.
How to buy teak responsibly
If you would like to know more about sustainably sourced teak and reclaimed teak furniture, you can read our Blog on How to Buy Teak Responsibly. We also found this useful blog by Nigel Pengelly of Aspen and Ash.