Teak Circular Tree Bench With Backrest – Large.
Enhance the natural beauty of any tree with this stunning circular tree seat
This beautiful, hand-made, Teak Circular Tree Bench With Backrest can be set around the trunk of any tree, no matter how large. So if you love to sit and read in the shade on a summer’s day, enjoy chatting with friends and family while listening to leaves rustling and birds singing in the branches above your head, or just want to enhance the natural beauty of the trees in your garden or grounds, then this is the garden seat for you.
Expertly crafted by hand, the Large Teak Circular Tree Bench With Backrest comprises curved slats that form a series of concentric circles, drawing your eye inwards to the tree around which the bench is placed. The bench has an internal diameter of 165cm.
The tree garden bench has been hand-manufactured to the highest spec from durable A-grade teak and using traditional methods, including tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints that have teak dowels which add to their durability as well as their aesthetic appeal.
This stunning piece of teak outdoor furniture comes in four quarters so it can be bolted together on assembly. What’s more, once the bench is in place, all you need to do is enjoy it all year round because teak is naturally weather resistant, being naturally oily and having a naturally tight density, which means that the wood won’t crack or split, even if left untreated.
Watch your bench ageing beautifully and naturally
The timber from which these teak tree benches are made is naturally light and golden in colour when new and with age will transform to a stunning silver grey. However, if you wish to further prolong the life of your teak tree bench, then why not try one of our teak care products?
This Teak Circular Tree Bench With Backrest has the following features:
- Made from hand crafted and hand finished A-Grade Teak
- Opulent, curved seat slats and backrest uprights look stunning and draw your eye to the tree at its centre
- A stunning focal point that enhances the natural beauty of any tree, no matter how large
- Tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints and teak dowels for excellent quality, durability and aesthetic appeal
- Requires virtually no maintenance, an annual wash will ensure its beauty for many years to come
- Robust, hardwearing and durable
- Finely sanded, smooth finish
- Weather, water, rot and termite-resistant
- Naturally high in oils and rubber
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use
- Comes in two halves, for easy transportation and assembly
Caring for your Teak Furniture
Read our Rattan & Teak ‘A Grade’ guide to caring for teak furniture for information on cleaning, treating, preserving, installing, maintaining, storing and when to use covers on your furniture.
Re-designing your garden?
If you are buying a tree bench as part of a garden re-design, then you might find these garden design ideas from the RHS useful.