Surrey Glamping Room – Energy Efficient Eco Building
British Designed and Manufactured Glamping Room From Outerspace. Comfortable spaces for all seasons. All our Glamping Rooms are thoroughly insulated and designed to be highly energy efficient so they will be warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
The Surrey glamping room is 7.6m x 3.8m. If our standard size does not fit your brief, we offer a custom designed glamping room service with bespoke width and projection dimensions.
All Outerspace glamping rooms are manufactured in the UK and made from Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) which are manufactured by injecting highly insulated Polyurethane between two sheets of structural OSB3. The panels form the floor, walls and roof creating an incredibly rigid, highly insulated structure.
Please call 01789 509544 to discuss your requirements and options or to arrange a free no obligation site visit and quotation.
Finally… the highest quality, contemporary Glamping Rooms
The Surrey Glamping Room from Outerspace beats the competition hands down when it comes to quality, durability, practicality and good looks. Unlike many cheaper Glamping Rooms on the market, the Surrey is tough, well made and designed to cope with sun, rain, snow, wind as well as hot and cold temperatures.
What makes this Glamping Room so special?
- Eco Friendly – The entire Outerspace range of buildings are designed to produce minimal waste and manufactured in their green energy powered factory.
- Low maintenance – Quality materials are used to ensure longevity and usage for many years to come with minimal maintenance required.
- Highly insulated – Habitable all year round. Our glamping rooms are highly insulated making them energy efficient and ideal for winter and summer use.
- Soundproof – Our structural insulated panels (SIPs) function extremely well in achieving soundproofing.
Our Surrey Glamping Room And Construction Service Includes The Following:
- 97mm Wall & Floor SIPs Prefabricated
- 122mm Roof SIPs Prefabricated
- Timber/SIP Joining Splines
- Structural Treated Timber
- Steel RSJ (Only for Bi-fold Door option)
- Timber Window & Door Aperture Linings
- Angled Roof Firrings
- Breather Membrane
- Assembly Guides
- Cladding Kit: Thermowood Cladding
- Decking Kit: HD Deck Dual® plus Timbers & Fixings
- EPDM Roofing Kit: EPDM plus Glues, Trims & Fixings
- UPVC Windows & Doors
- Electrics – Including 12 spot lights and 6 double plugs, Armoured cable (Max 20m in Length)
- Groundworks – Ground Screws (subject to suitable site conditions)
- Construction – Construction of the Garden Room, Electrics
- Please note: internal flooring, internal cladding, plumbing and heaters are excluded from the price but can be quoted as optional extras.
That’s why this Glamping Room is ideal for Commercial as well as Domestic use. Please call 01789 509544 to discuss your size requirements and options or to arrange a free no obligation quotation.
And that’s not all! The Surrey comes with lots of options to customise your space into that perfect glamping room.
Bespoke Design And Build
If one of our standard designs doesn’t fit your brief our in-house design team can work from your own designs or from a detailed brief. With a flexible approach to design and our ability to manufacture bespoke kits, the only limiting factor is your imagination. Whether it’s a bespoke glamping room, compact garden room or luxury annexe, we can guide you through the design process from concept to creation. We can also provide you with a full service furniture, kitchen, bathroom and plumbing service. Please call 01789 509544 to discuss your requirements.
Doors & Windows
Proudly made in the UK; our collection of stylish uPVC and aluminium windows and doors are specifically designed for our range of buildings. With a number of options to choose from, styling your building has never been easier.
French doors are an elegant and classically simple external door option. Our uPVC French doors are expertly crafted for superior quality and style.
These superb panoramic doors offer the latest in design, quality and thermal efficiency with very low maintenance. Once folded back, they create a large opening with a low threshold for easy access.
Clear Pine Thermowood®’s density is 350 – 480 kg/m3 when its moisture content is 6%. Natural variation will occur between individual boards.
Durability and Decay resistance
Clear Pine and Red Pine Thermowood® has improved durability when used in above ground applications as the treatment process destroys the rot-causing hemicelluloses which nourish fungi and bacteria. It also has high resistance to most decay fungi.
Length 4800mm Width 144mm (122mm finished) Thickness 20mm
HD Deck Dual® is made completely from recycled plastics and FSC 100% hardwood flour which combine to produce a high quality finished product that outperforms traditional treated timber. The unique True Grain Colour System™️ – a subtle variation replicating the natural depth of colour seen in timber – ensures that no two boards are the same. Dual® is the most natural looking composite decking board on the market. Length – 3600mm Width – 143mm Thickness – 22.5mm. Colours available: Antique, Carbon, Natural Oak, Oak, Slate, Walnut
Foundation & Bases
It is essential to have a firm base for our buildings to be constructed on. We recommend one of the following options and can offer advice, recommendations and arrange installation. Ground screws are included in the standard price.
- Concrete Base
- Ground Screws
- Pile / Pad System
- Steel Chassis
The Surrey glamping room comes in a standard size of 7.6m x 3.8m If our standard sizes don’t fit your brief we offer a custom designed garden room service with bespoke width and projection dimensions. Please call 01789 509544 to discuss your size requirements and options or to arrange a free no obligation site visit and quotation. Please see the floor plans below.
Download Data Sheet And Building Plans
Planning permission maybe required.
The Outerspace Glamping Room has the following features:
- British Designed and Manufactured in Britain.
- Building kits supplied flatpack and ready to assemble.
- Reduced supply and installation time and cost compared to traditional glamping rooms
- Significantly more structurally rigid than a traditional timber frame.
- Highly thermally efficient and our innovative manufacturing and construction processes mean we can achieve up to 90% less waste on-site.
- Average size kits are erected in a few days.
- Naturally sound absorbing benefit.
- Airtight performance.
- Fast 3-4 week made to order manufacture timelines.
- Rattan&Teak expert Glamping Room Construction Service.
- Modern, contemporary design.
- Suitable for commercial or domestic use.