Feel Good, buy British! Small Reclaimed Wood Wall Clock 65cm – Rustic Upcycled Cable Reel Round Face – Handmade in Wales.
A heavyweight, rustic, shabby chic, round Wall Clock, handmade in Wales to a high standard from upcycled cable reels … and each one is truly unique!
Rattan And Teak is proud to be a promoter of quality, British craftsmanship and to be a supporter of small businesses that make the most of the resources that are local to them. And when it comes to using local resources, there is nothing better than upcycling old materials and creating something new, beautiful and compeletely unique.
Designed and handmade just outside Lampeter in West Wales, this chunky, rustic Small Reclaimed Wood Wall Clock has been cleverly fabricated from the end section of a genuine old cable reel or wire spool. So it comes bursting with character, complete with the original finger holes, grip holes and screw holes. This is eco-friendly upcycling at is creative best, and since old wooden cable reels are a rare find these days, each clock is guaranteed to become a much loved, and very special, possession. That’s why a Reclaimed Wood Wall Clock also makes a fantastic gift.
Choose your numeral style and colour scheme
While each Small Reclaimed Wood Wall Clock makes the most of the natural colour of the timber as the basis for the clock face, you have the option to customise the clock’s appearance to suit your taste or colour scheme.
So before adding your clock the basket, choose whether or not you would like Standard Numerals (ie 1, 2, 3, 4) or Roman Numerals (I, II, III, IV) painted upon the clock face.
Next decide what colour combinations you would like: Black & White, Green & White, Blue & White or Red & White. And if you a finding it difficult to choose, take a look at some of photographs to get some inspiration. But as you will see, being a handmade, not mass manufactured item, every clock brings its own special character, look and feel.
The Small Reclaimed Wood Wall Clock has the following features
- Designed and lovingly handmade in Wales by a craftsman who gives every piece of furniture or accessory he makes that unique and personal touch.
- Manufactured from reclaimed materials, making the clock eco friendly.
- Features a simple, single AA battery operated clock mechanism with painted metal hands,
- Large, easy to read numerals hand painted and created from hand-cut stencils.
- Choice of Roman or Standard Numerals.
- Choice of colour scheme for the clock face.
- Thick, chunky, 4 to 4.5cm thick wood, making this a strong clock that is built to last.
- Comes with strong, heavy duty, metal wall fixings as well as screws and wall plugs – in fact everything you need tio fix the clock to the wall.
- Rustic, natural design that brings out the colour and texture of the original wood.
Diameter 65cm; Depth 4cm.
If you love these upcycled clocks …
…then you might also like our Reclaimed Teak furniture and accessories. Browse our range here.
What’s the difference between recycling and upcycling?
Ever wondered what the difference is between recycled furniture and upcycled furniture? Find the answers here, at Recycle Nation.