Rattan and Teak is committed to providing you with Secure Payment Options to ensure you shopping experience is both safe and secure.
Our www.RattanandTeak.co.uk shop provides:
- Clear delivery information before you place your order
- Convenient delivery options and Free Delivery on all items
- Notification of any delivery limitations / conditions
- Charges that are complete and simple to understand
- Access to information on your order progress
- Delivery within the agreed time frame
- Helpful support with failed / late / attempted deliveries
- Delivery of your orders in good condition
- A clear returns process
- Please check your delivery responsibilities as an online shopper.
Secure Payment Options
Rattan and Teak accepts the following payment methods, Credit and Debit Cards via our Secure Payment Options.
Note, we are unable to take AMEX payments via payzone or PAYPAL at this point in time.
HTTPS Secure Certificates
Rattan and Teak's Website uses HTTPS Secure Certificates to ensure your payments are safe. The major benefits are:
- Customer information, like credit card numbers, is encrypted and cannot be intercepted
- Customers can verify that Rattan and Teak is a registered business and that it owns the URL domain
If you are buying from eCommerce sites you should only ever put credit card details into secure websites and you can see that Rattan and Teak's website is secure by:
- Padlock symbol – There should be a padlock in the address bar next to the website address.
- Website address – This should start with https://. The S stands for secure
- Green address bar – On certain browsers and websites the address bar will turn green.
- Valid certificate – If you click the padlock symbol or just to the left of the address bar, you should see information on the site certificate. This should tell you who has registered the site. If you get a warning about a certificate, avoid the website.
In summary, your payment details and personal details are safe when you order with www.RattanandTeak.co.uk!