Sandbanks AquaMax Small Outdoor Garden Rattan Storage Box.
A luxurious and stylish Small Garden Storage Box or Outdoor Cushion Box
The Sandbanks range is our premium garden rattan furniture manufactured in AquaMax synthetic rattan, making it perfect rattan sunroom furniture as well as being ideal for poolsides, seaside balconies and spas.
It can cope with year-round garden use but looks equally beautiful as rattan conservatory furniture. Its styling is sleek and modern with soft curvy lines that are as easy on the eye as they are practical to use.
This high quality Sandbanks AquaMax Small Outdoor Garden Rattan Storage Box, which is fully lined to keep the contents completely dry, no matter what the weather, has a hinged, stay-open lid for easy loading and emptying, and a rust-free aluminium catch which would cater for a padlock, should you need to keep the contents secure.
The storage box looks and feels gorgeous, with a lovely smooth feel to the rattan (no rough edges to catch on your clothing or cushion fabrics) and gently curved sides and rounded edges.
This really is more than just a storage box, it is just lovely to look at too.
Like all the furniture in Rattan and Teak’s Sandbanks AquaMax Rattan range, the Sandbanks AquaMax Small Outdoor Garden Rattan Storage Box is perfect for year round outdoor use.
Want to “feel the goods” before you buy? No problem, we can send you a FREE Sample so you can appreciate exactly why this weave is so special.
The furniture’s Aluminium frame and Rattan weave are guaranteed for 3 years and the fabrics have a 2 year guarantee.
The Sandbanks AquaMax Small Outdoor Garden Rattan Storage Box has the following features
- Sturdy, light-weight and rust free Aluminium frames that are easy to move.
- Contemporary modern designs that are trendy, impressive, ergonomic and very, very comfortable.
- Tough caps on the furniture’s feet. These protect the furniture and also the surface that its placed on.
- The AquaMax (Abaco XF) rattan weave is designed to the highest specifications ensuring suitability for ‘year round’ outdoor use. Additionally, it has been laboratory tested for a range of temperatures between -20 and +60 degrees C. Consequently, it will withstand the worst that the UK climate can throw at it.
- Very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep your box in tip top condition.
- The Rattan is UV stabilised and use Colour-Fast preservatives as standard ensuring a long working life.
- Finally, the furniture is suitable for all fresh water, sea water or chlorinated water environments making it suitable for your garden, by your swimming pool or by the seaside.