Sandbanks AquaMax Outdoor Rattan Garden Footstool.
A luxurious and very comfortable outdoor footstool featuring a contemporary design and low maintenance fabrics.
The Sandbanks range is our premium rattan garden furniture manufactured in AquaMax outdoor rattan. It makes perfect sunroom rattan furniture and can be used by poolsides, on seaside balconies and decks and in spas, as well as for year-round garden furniture use. Its styling is sleek and modern with soft curvy lines that are as easy on the eye as they are comfortable to relax on.
The cushion on this Sandbanks AquaMax Outdoor Rattan Garden Footstool is made from a high quality synthetic leather fabric that was originally designed for the yachting world and so not only can it cope with extreme temperatures, it can also cope with rain or swimming pool water and sea spray.
The cushion on these lovely rattan footstools is packed with a soft memory foam style filling for maximum comfort and to stop it from sliding about, it is stitched onto the stool frame which is made from rust proof aluminium. As a result, the footstool is both strong and light weight allowing it to be moved around easily to your choice of outdoor location.
Like all the garden rattan furniture in Rattan and Teak’s Sandbanks AquaMax range, this footstool is perfect for year round outdoor use.
Want to “feel the goods” before you buy? No problem, we can send you a FREE Sample so you can appreciate exactly why this garden rattan weave is so special.
The Aluminium frame and Rattan weave are guaranteed for 3 years and the fabrics have a 2 year guarantee.
The Sandbanks AquaMax Outdoor Rattan Garden Footstool has the following features
- Sturdy, light-weight and rust free Aluminium frames that are easy to move.
- Contemporary modern designs that are trendy, impressive, ergonomic and very very comfortable.
- Tough caps on the furniture’s feet. These protect the furniture and also the surface that its placed on.
- The AbacoXF weave and fabrics are designed to the highest specifications ensuring suitability for ‘year round’ outdoor use. Additionally, they have been laboratory tested for a range of temperatures between -20 and +60 degrees C. Consequently, they will withstand the worst that the UK climate can throw at them.
- They are very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep them in tip top condition.
- The Rattan and fabric is UV stabilised and use Colour-Fast preservatives as standard ensuring a long working life.
- Finally, the furniture is suitable for all fresh water, sea water or chlorinated water environments making it suitable for your garden, by your swimming pool or by the seaside.