Sandbanks AquaMax Outdoor Rattan Garden Armchair.
A luxurious and very comfortable outdoor rattan armchair featuring a contemporary design and low maintenance fabrics.
The Sandbanks range is our premium garden rattan furniture manufactured in AquaMax outdoor rattan. As it can cope with cope with rain water, chlorinated water from swimming pools or spas as well as saltwater or sea spray, it is perfect for poolsides, seaside balconies, boat decks and spas as well as for use as year-round garden rattan furniture.
This Sandbanks AquaMax Outdoor Rattan Garden Armchair is sleek and modern with soft curvy lines that are as easy on the eye as they are comfortable to sit on.
State of the art outdoor cushions
The chair cushions are made from a high quality synthetic leather fabric that was originally designed for the yachting world, so as well as salt water, they can also cope with extreme temperatures.
The cushions and are packed with a soft memory foam style fillings for maximum comfort and to stop them from sliding about, they are stitched into the chair frame which is made from rust proof aluminium. As a result, the sofas are strong and light weight allowing them to be moved easily to your choice of outdoor location.
Want to “feel the goods” before you buy?
No problem, we can send you a FREE Sample so you can appreciate exactly why this garden rattan weave is so special.
The furniture’s Aluminium frame and Rattan weave are guaranteed for 3 years and the fabrics have a 2 year guarantee.
The Sandbanks AquaMax Outdoor Rattan Garden Armchair has the following features
- Sturdy, light-weight and rust free Aluminium frames that are easy to move.
- Contemporary modern designs that are trendy, impressive, ergonomic and very very comfortable.
- Tough caps on the furniture’s feet. These protect the furniture and also the surface that its placed on.
- The AquaMax (Abaco XF) weave and fabrics are designed to the highest specifications ensuring suitability for “year round” outdoor use. Additionally, they have been laboratory tested for a range of temperatures between -20 and +60 degrees C. Consequently, they will withstand the worst that the UK climate can throw at them.
- They are very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep them in tip top condition.
- The Rattan and fabric is UV stabilised and use Colour-Fast preservatives as standard ensuring a long working life.
- Finally, the furniture is suitable for all fresh water, sea water or chlorinated water environments making it suitable for your garden, by your swimming pool or by the seaside.