Sandbanks AquaMax Modular Footstool / Coffee Table.
A luxurious, sleek, contemporary modular footstool / coffee table for the garden, poolside or spa.
Our Sandbanks AquaMax outdoor rattan furniture not only looks stunning, it is also ground breaking in that the AquaMax fabrics used can cope in fresh water, sea water or chlorinated water environments. This Sandbanks Aquamax Rattan Footstool / Coffee Table is sleek and has modern styling with soft curvy lines. With luxurious, integral outdoor cushions in a contemporary grey, anti mildew, spun Polyester fabric.There is an additional metal plate which allows it to be used in two ways; as a coffee table or as a footstool.
Integral all-weather fabric
The fabric is made from a high quality, coated fabric known as Ultra Hi-Loft2TM made by Spradling. This textured, marine grade, high pile, spun Polyester has been cleverly manufactured using a brushed process which means it is softer than ever to the touch and it has also been SilverGuard and Permablok treated which fights off bacteria and mildew and prevents staining and the development of nasty odours. This means it can cope with extreme temperatures and can also cope with rain or swimming pool water and sea spray.
Finally, to prevent damage to your coffee table and to the surface upon which it is placed, the feet are finished with varnish and protective plastic caps.
The furniture’s Aluminium frame and Rattan weave are guaranteed for 3 years and the fabrics have a 2 year guarantee.
The Sandbanks AquaMax Rattan Footstool / Coffee Table has the following features:
- Sturdy, light-weight and rust free Aluminium frames that are easy to move.
- Metal plate which allows it to be used in two ways; as a coffee table or as a footstool
- Contemporary modern designs that are trendy, impressive, ergonomic and very very comfortable.
- Tough caps on the furniture’s feet. These protect the furniture and also the surface that its placed on.
- The AquaMax (Abaco XF) weave and fabrics are designed to the highest specifications ensuring suitability for “year round” outdoor use. Additionally, they have been laboratory tested for a range of temperatures between -20 and +60 degrees C. Consequently, they will withstand the worst that the UK climate can throw at them.
- The fabric, which is known as Ultra Hi-Loft2TM and made by leading fabric manufacturer, Spradling, is a textured, marine grade, high pile, spun Polyester that has been made using a brushed process. This makes it lovely and soft to the touch.
- The furniture is very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep it in tip top condition.
- The Rattan and fabric is UV stabilised and use Colour-Fast preservatives as standard ensuring a long working life.
- Finally, the furniture is suitable for all fresh water, sea water or chlorinated water environments making it suitable for your garden, by your swimming pool or by the seaside.