Rye Dark Rattan – Set of 4 Dining Armchairs.
The ultimate in contemporary chic … a chunky, funky, synthetic rattan dining chair set to take entertainment outdoors
Our Rye outdoor furniture collection is manufactured in an ingenious, dark coloured, eco-friendly, synthetic Water Hyacinth weave which brings luxury and comfort to your garden, patio or outdoor area all year round.
Water Hyacinth grows so abundantly in the lakes and rivers of Indonesia, that local people have to harvest it in order to keep those waterways clear. When dried, the roots of the plant are perfect for weaving, just like natural rattan. However it is much softer, so can be hand woven and plaited into funky, chunky furniture designs that feel and look more modern and contemporary. Created for you in this style, but in a completely synthetic Water Hyacinth weave which is suitable for year-round outdoor use, is this stylish Rye dining chair.
With their comfortable angled backs, the dining chairs in this set of 4 are perfect for those who love outdoor entertaining and al fresco dining. For added luxury, there is also a lovely, thick, no sag, seat cushion for every chair. All Rattan and Teak cushions comply with UK fire retardant regulations and are made from quality Olefin fabric which is tough, hard wearing and resistant to water, UV and chemicals, reducing staining. The cushion covers are removable too, making them easy to clean if necessary.
Lightweight yet strong
It’s not just how good something looks on the outside that counts, and with this Set of 4 Dining Armchairs, you can relax and enjoy your furniture, safe in the knowledge that there is quality on the inside too. The dining chair frames are made from rust proof aluminium which means the chairs are both strong and light weight. So you or your guests can move or carry them around easily, and to prevent damage to your dining chairs and to the surface upon which it is placed, the feet are finished with protective plastic caps.
The furniture’s Aluminium frame and Rattan weave are guaranteed for 3 years while our cushion fabrics are guaranteed for 2 years.
The Rye Dark Rattan DIning Armchair has the following features
- Hand-woven, eco-friendly synthetic Water Hyacinth weave that is soft to touch.
- Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
- Sturdy, light-weight and rust free Aluminium frames that are easy to move.
- Strandlene cross-weaves support the main blanket of Water Hyacinth weave, making it more close-knit and tight fitting around the frame.
- Contemporary modern designs that are trendy, ergonomic, luxurious and comfortable.
- The furniture has plastic caps on the feet to protect the furniture and the surface it’s placed on.
- Very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep your furniture in tip top condition.
- The Water Hyacinth weave and the Olefin cushion fabric is UV stabilised and use Colour-Fast preservatives as standard ensuring a long working life.
- All cushions (available to buy separately) comply with UK Fire Retardant Regulations.
Width 66cm; Depth 84cm; Height 101cm; Seat height with cushion 51cm; Arm height 63cm
Want to “feel the goods” before you buy? No problem, we can send you a FREE Sample so you can appreciate exactly why this weave is so special.
What are the benefits of synthetic rattan furniture?
Find out here, in this interesting article by Dream of Home.