Rosen Sustainable Teak Garden Armchair.
Made with skill and care … the Rosen Sustainable Teak Garden Armchair
The Rosen Sustainable Teak Garden Armchair has been made with love and care. Streets ahead of most teak chairs in terms of quality and finish, this is beautifully crafted garden armchair is for people who want long-lasting outdoor furniture that looks and feels great.
This outdoor teak chair has a high, gently curved backrest, with an angled top crossbeam, and delicately curving arms supported by struts that taper stylishly down to either side of the seat.
The seat itself features a set of smooth, horizontal slates that are shaped to form a deep curve, cradling you when you sit on the chair and making it lovely and comfortable to sit on during those long, leisurely dinner parties, with or without a cushion.
The Rosen Teak Garden Armchair is sturdy and strong enough for commercial use as well as for use in everyday homes and gardens.
Strength and quality craftsmanship
The Rosen Armchair is made from sustainably sourced teak from responsibly managed forests, and has been hand finished to the highest standard using traditional methods such as tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints with teak dowels. This means that even with regular use, the joints won’t loosen and create that annoying wobble that cheaper furniture suffers from. Teak plugs have also been used to join the arms onto the back rest for added strength, so there are no protruding bolts or screws to catch your clothes or arms and legs.
Protected from the elements by the natural oils in the teak, the armchair requires virtually no maintenance and, if used outside, can remain outdoors all year round. If left untreated, it will turn naturally from its warm, honey brown colour to a beautiful silvery grey. However, if you do wish to further protect your armchair from the elements, we recommend our Golden Care Teak Care Products.
This Rosen Sustainable Teak Garden Armchair has the following features:
- Made from sustainably sourced, responsibly managed teak.
- A high, slightly curved backrest and deeply curved seat make the chair stylish and comfortable.
- Tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints and teak dowels combine quality and rigidity with aesthetic appeal.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the chair’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
Height 100cm; Depth 55cm; Width 58cm