Rectangular 2m Reclaimed Teak Bar Table.
A pleasingly simple, rustic style, Rectangular 2m Reclaimed Teak Bar Table
Our reclaimed teak furniture offers pleasing, rustic simplicity and a beautifully smooth feel. It is sourced from old furniture and structures such as ox-carts, fence posts, railway sleepers, the timber is hand cut and hand finished in a black wash that shows off the teak’s natural grain. Because it has already aged, the teak has an in-built protection from the elements, being naturally high in oil content and having a dense grain that means it won’t crack or split if used outside, no matter what the weather or how extreme the temperature.
This solid, rustic style Rectangular 2m Reclaimed Teak Bar Table is 1.16m high and 2m long, which means that it is perfect for high dining with friends and great fun for entertaining. Matching high Bar Stools are also available from Rattan and Teak and you can also purchase the table as part of a 6-seater bar set.
Built to last
This is a high bar table that is built to last. Its chunky legs are 12cm square and, with the help of hand finished mortise and tenon joints that are reinforced with teak dowels, they will ensure that the table can withstand regular use and won’t develop any of those annoying wobbles that cheaper teak garden furniture often does with time. To add further strength to the legs, there are chunky bottom stretches on all four sides.
The table top is also lovely and chunky and both ends are finished off with attractive, wrought iron, studded strips.
Dimensions: Height 116cm; Width 81cm; Length 200cm; Legs 12cm x 12cm
Our Rectangular 2m Reclaimed Teak Bar Table has the following features
- Sourced from eco-friendly, reclaimed timber.
- Hand crafted and hand finished not mass manufactured.
- Expertly put together with mortice and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels for added strength and durability as well as beauty.
- Finished with a black wash that accentuates the natural beauty of the grain.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the table’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable with a smooth hand finish.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
Things to consider when buying teak furniture
According to the World Wildlife Fund, an estimated 18.7 million acres of forest is lost each year. Find out more about the benefits of buying reclaimed teak in our blog post How to buy teak responsibly.