Reclaimed Teak Bar Stool.
A pleasingly simple, rustic style, high bar stool made from reclaimed teak
Our reclaimed teak furniture offers pleasing, rustic simplicity and a beautifully smooth feel. Sourced from old furniture and structures such as ox-carts, fence posts, railway sleepers, the timber is hand cut and hand finished in a black wash that shows off the teak’s natural grain.
Because it has already aged, the teak has an in-built protection from the elements. It is naturally high in oil content and the wood also has a dense grain that means it won’t crack or split if used outside, no matter what the weather or how extreme the temperature.
High dining and entertaining
Dimensions: Height 80cm; Seat width 45cm; Seat depth 25cm
This Reclaimed Teak Bar Stool has the following features
- Sourced from eco-friendly, reclaimed timber.
- Hand crafted and hand finished not mass manufactured.
- Expertly put together with mortice and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels for added strength and durability as well as beauty.
- Finished with a black wash that accentuates the natural beauty of the grain.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the stool’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable with a smooth hand finish.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
Things to consider when buying teak furniture
According to the World Wildlife Fund, an estimated 18.7 million acres of forest is lost each year. Find out more about the benefits of buying reclaimed teak in our blog post How to buy teak responsibly.