Poole Outdoor Rattan Cofee Table with Glass Top.
A useful garden rattan coffee table with a tempered glass top
What is striking about our Poole outdoor furniture is the thickness of the rattan weave which gives it a robust yet natural look, creating the perfect blend of the rustic and the contemporary. A mixture of 12, 14 and 16mm core is woven together to create an almost basket-like feel, but what is fabulous about this eco-friendly rattan is that it is completely synthetic which means it is low maintenance and highly weather resistant. So you can use this Poole Outdoor Rattan Coffee Table outdoors all year round.
Combining a stylish, contemporary look with practicality
The Poole Outdoor Rattan Coffee Table is rectangular in shape, and around the top is an attractive, braided, decorative edge.
The table top is made from tough, tempered glass, which looks great as well as being easy to keep clean.
To protect your table and the floor upon which it is placed, the side table also has a set of flat, teak feet which have been protected with a resin finish.
All-weather synthetic rattan
The Poole Outdoor Rattan Coffee Table’s big core, synthetic rattan weave won’t crack or split with time nor will it rot, weaken or fade in the sun or the rain. Like the tempered glass top, the rattan is also easy to clean and can be hosed down or wiped with a damp cloth.
Furthermore, if you are eco-conscious, you will be pleased to know that little or no waste is produced in the manufacture of the rattan. In fact it is 100% recyclable.
But it’s not just how good something looks on the outside that counts, and with the Poole range, you can relax and enjoy your furniture, safe in the knowledge that there is quality on the inside too. The Poole Coffee Table frame is hand-finished in a rust proof aluminium which means that it is both strong and light weight so you can move it around easily to your choice of location.
The furniture’s Aluminium frame and Rattan weave are guaranteed for 3 years.
The Poole Outdoor Rattan Coffee Table has the following features
- Synthetic rattanweave that is thermally bonded, making it even tougher when wet.
- The rattan won’t crack or split with time nor will it rot, weaken or fade in the sun or the rain.
- A mix of 12, 14 and 16mm core creates a strong, striking rattan that blends the rustic with the contemporary. .
- Tempered glass top which is tough, practical and attractive.
- Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
- Very low maintenance. A simple hose off or wipe down every now and again will keep your garden side table in tip top condition.
- Sturdy, light-weight and rust free Aluminium frames that are easy to move.
- Flat, stable teak feet finished with resin.
- Aluminium frame and Rattan weave guaranteed for 3 years.
Height 44cm, Width 53cm, Length 104cm.
Want to “feel the goods” before you buy?
No problem, we can send you a FREE Sample of the Poole outdoor rattan so you can appreciate exactly why this weave is so special.
Find out more about garden furniture rattan
You can read more about our outdoor synthetic rattan weaves in our blog The Rattan Revolution.