Padstow Brown Cane Rattan Footstool plus luxury cushion. HALF PRICE!
The perfect accessory for any brown cane rattan conservatory furniture suite
Love your conservatory sofa or armchair but fancy some added comfort and luxury? Then why not put your feet up on this lovely Padstow Brown Cane Rattan Footstool?
Blending a quality, sturdy cane frame with decorative, hand-woven rattan side panels, this useful footstool offers quality and comfort at an affordable price. And no matter where you place this Padstow Footstool, you can relax knowing that the plastic caps on the feet will protect your flooring as well as your furniture.
Cushions you will love putting your feet up on
Of course, no footstool is truly comfortable without a cushion, but not all conservatory furniture cushions are the same. The cushion that comes with the Padstow Brown Cane Rattan Footstool is superior in every way. It is luxurious, deep, plump and won’t sag with use, being hand-made using memory-foam style fillings and having an extra inner lining that lengthens the cushion’s life span. The cover is removable for dry cleaning and all the cushion fabrics on offer comply with UK Fire Retardant regulations.
Choose from a range of modern, contemporary fabric designs.
Furniture to match your Padstow footstool to
We also have a matching Padstow Side Table with a tempered glass top.
The Padstow Brown Cane Rattan Footstool has the following features
- Quality cane and rattan finished with an attractive brown wash.
- Hand-woven rattan panels adding a decorative touch.
- Easy to clean. The cane and rattan can be wiped down with a damp cloth.
- Capped feet to protect the furniture and the surface upon which it is placed.
- Luxurious, no-sag cushions with memory foam capabilities and which comply with UK Fire Retardant Regulations.
- Cushions that are hand-made and which have an extra inner lining for durability and protection.
- Cushion covers can be unzipped and removed and are dry-cleanable.
Dimensions: Height 40cm; Width 56cm; Depth 40cm.
Are you shopping for conservatory furniture for a new conservatory or garden room? Perhaps you are revamping an existing conservatory or garden room. Either way, you might find this Ideal Home Magazine feature helpful. It offers interior design ideas, tips and some useful inspiration.