Negara Teak Root Table Lamp Plus Shade.
A charming table lamp formed from a beautiful piece of twisted teak tree root
This striking Negara Teak Root Table Lamp will bring style and beauty to any room. Hand crafted using a carefully chosen piece of genuinely reclaimed teak root, the lamp looks like it has come straight from the forests, with its entrancing twisted design.
A light resin finish has been added to the reclaimed teak root to enhance the beauty of the wood’s natural grain and to really bring out the gorgeous honey brown colour of the wood. The finish also protects the wood and makes the table lamp easier to wipe clean.
The Negara Teak Root Table Lamp has a circular, solid metal base which adds a touch of style as well as ensuring that the lamp sits nice and flat on any surface. For further strength and stability, the strips of teak root are held in place with two pins, which also add character to the lamp.
The lamp comes with a shade but please note, shade colours may vary.
Enjoy the qualities of reclaimed teak
Reclaimed wood is a great choice if you care about the environment and do not want to buy furniture that is made from timber that is not grown responsibility. Solid, sturdy and chunky, the Negara Teak Root Lamp also offers all the natural benefits of teak, which is high in oils and has a dense grain, making it split resistant. So this durable table lamp will stay looking beautiful for years to come with little or no maintenance.
Furthermore, because it is handmade from pieces of real teak root, no two Negara Table Lamps are the same. So you can honestly say that your lamp is unique.
Diameter 30-35cm; Height 75cm.
This lamp takes an E27 bulb
Why not match your table lamp up with a Negara Teak Root Floor Lamp?
The Negara Teak Root Table Lamp has the following features:
- Hand-cut from genuine reclaimed teak root.
- Each lamp is truly unique, making use of the natural shape of the teak tree root.
- The timber is protected with a light resin finish, which also enhances the lovely golden brown colour of the tree root.
- Because of the teak’s high natural oil content and dense grain, the wood is naturally resistant to water, rotting and insect infestation.
- Durable and sturdy, with a solid, circular metal base
- Suitable for an E27 bulb.