Morvelle Motorised Premium Pergola – Wall Mounted
10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee on the Pergola.
A premium commercial pergola made in Britain with extra large leg and arm profiles and super strong louvers
The Morvelle Pergola beats the competition hands down when it comes to quality, strength, durability and design. With its enormous 16cm profile legs and 20cm profile arms the Patagonia is tough, precision made and designed to cope with any sun, rain, snow and wind conditions.
The Morvelle Pergola is perfect for commercial or residential outdoor dining, or for creating an outdoor lounge area, and can offer you all the privacy you need for your outdoor spa or jacuzzi.
Download the Morvelle_Bioclimatic Pergola Brochure – Digital
What makes this pergola so special?
The Pergola features a toughened aluminium frame which has been powder-coated for protection in a slick, contemporary silver grey colour. The leg profiles are a chunky 16cm square while its arms are 20cm in profile.
The roof is shuttered, which means you can open and close the shutters quickly and easily thanks to powerful motorised louvers located on the crossbeams. So when you want the sun’s rays or the air to pass through more easily, simply use the remote control to open and close the louvered roof to your desired position.
LED surround strip lighting around the perimeter of the louvered roof.
When closed, the louvered roof is load resistant, which means that if there is a heavy leaf fall, or snows heavily, your pergola is guaranteed to bare the weight.
Furthermore, the roof is fully waterproof and has been designed so that any rain water falling onto the roof is carried away along special drainage channels, off the shutters and then down further drainage channels set on the inside of the legs. The water then simply runs off onto the surrounding ground.
Disclaimer: Fallen debris and leaves can affect the functionality of the louvered roof system. We suggest regular cleaning of the louvers and guttering arms is required to prevent any future issues.
And that’s not all!
The Morvelle Pergola is anchored to the ground when erected and is strong and sturdy enough to withstand wind forces of up to 120km per hour.
That’s why this Pergola is designed for Commercial as well as Domestic use.
Optional Sliding or fixed glass panels or aluminium panels
Maintain natural daylight levels whilst protection from low temperature and wet afternoons. Morvelle sliding doors are made from 8mm toughened safety glass, with both 3,5,6 or 10 door systems available. We can also fit a fixed frame with laminated safety glass panels, and aluminium panels that offer enhanced privacy for your garden or protection from unsightly fences and bushes.
Optional Side Screens
If you would like further protection or privacy, you can opt to buy side screens for your Pergola, which come in a ZIP frame and cassette form. All you need to do is simply pull the ZIP screens down to the required length. Zip screens are an effective tool in stopping the elements from spoiling your event. Our zip screens will block wind, rain and unwanted glare. A large range of fabric covers are available, including clear PVC that offers protection from wind and rain without impacting natural daylight levels.
The Side Screens are slightly transparent, which means you can enjoy privacy and shelter without feeling claustrophobic. And once again, they are unbeatable on quality.
Disclaimer: ZIP Side Screens should not be left down in extreme windy conditions (the side screens are accredited to wind class 6 to EN13561) as this may damage the fabric and the mechanism. Sides Screens should be kept up in the cassette when not in use. Warranty is void if left down in windy conditions beyond wind class 6 – strong breeze 25 to 31mph.
Want to place your Pergola in front of Bifold Doors?
Then opt for our wall mounted version which includes custom made brackets that fixes the pergola to your wall, so you can use your bifold doors. Please call 01789 509 544 for further information and quotations.
Erecting your Pergola
The pergola comes with full Assembly Instructions and can be erected on most surfaces but ideally your surface does need to be level. So try to even out the surface before building.
We always recommend anchoring the pergola to the ground, so make sure you have something substantial enough to anchor into before you start your build. We would recommend erecting the pergola on decking or on concrete or patio slabs that are cemented down. Please be aware that your warranty will not cover you for damage caused to a pergola that has not been adequately secured to the ground.
If you would rather not assemble your Patagonia Pergola yourself, then Rattan And Teak offers an expert installation service.
The Morvelle Pergola has the following features
- Tough, robust, anti-rust, powder coated aluminium frame.
- Frame and roof made from solid aluminium construction – 16cm profile legs and 20cm profile arms.
- Motorised Louvered roof which can be opened and closed quickly using remote control. Louvre profile 145mm thick x 160mm depth.
- Fully waterproof with in-built drainage channels in the louvered roof to guide away water and channel it down the legs and away onto the surrounding ground.
- Load resistant roof – capable of withstanding snow fall.
- LED surround strip lighting around the perimeter of the louvered roof.
- British Designed and Manufactured in Hampshire England
- 10 year Manufacturers Guarantee
- Accredited to Windclass 6 to EN13561
- Bespoke Width, Projection and Wall Options
- Bespoke colour options available
- Stand Alone, Fixed to wall, side by side and end to end options to allow 6 x 8m and 4m x 12m sizes
- Standard colours – Anthracite Grey and White Frame and Louver options as standard. Bespoke RAL colours available.
- Optional side screens that are easy to attach to the frame thanks to a clever ZIP Frame and cassette system.
- Optional side screens made from high quality, semi-transparent Textilene which won’t sag and which is flame retardant, mildrew resistant and capable of coping with extreme heat or cold.
- Optional glass sliding doors, glass panels or aluminium panels
- Modern, contemporary design.
- Suitable for commercial or domestic use.
- Disclaimer: Fallen debris and leaves can affect the functionality of the louvered roof system. We suggest regular cleaning of the louvers and guttering arms is required to prevent any future issues.
- Disclaimer: ZIP Side Screens should not be left down in windy conditions as this may damage the fabric and the mechanism. Sides Screens should be kept up in the cassette when not in use. Warranty is void if left down in windy conditions.
Min Length 1690mm – Max Length 6010mm – 7 louvers to 27 Louvers
Min Projection 1000mm – Max Projection 4500mm
Bespoke sizes available. Please call 01789 509 544 for further information and quotations.