Morvelle Modern Wall Mounted Veranda – UK Designed and Manufactured Solid 8.8mm Laminated Glass Roof 300cm / 400cm / 500cm wide x 250cm / 300cm / 350cm / 400cm projection
10 Year Manufacturer’s Guarantee.
NEW to Rattan And Teak is this great value but highest quality Morvelle Aluminium Veranda
The Morvelle range of verandas are made from toughened aluminium and all component parts are of the highest quality.
Its modern, minimalist design with clean lines and contemporary Grey Anthracite powder coating or White give this veranda a modern and stylish look that will enhance your outdoor space.
The veranda is designed to be wall mounted and comes with a gently sloping roof made of tough, 8.8mm thick laminated glass, giving you shelter all year round.
Medium in size, big in impact
The Morvelle Aluminium Veranda measures 250cm / 300cm / 350cm / 400cm out from the wall by 300cm / 400cm / 500cm width. The roof slopes gently down from a wall height of 244cm to a front leg height of 211cm. So this is an outdoor shelter that provides ample space for al fresco dining or for a garden lounge room.
The veranda has two sturdy but sleek 125mm x 125mm legs which give plenty of support to the roof no matter what the season.
Rain water flows off the roof directly into the attractive, softly rounded gutter and built-in drainage system which ensures that all excess water drains off the roof of the veranda all year round.
Meanwhile the solid glass roof panels protect you from the rain and snow while allowing the sunlight to flow through. Therefore unlike many gazebos, the Morvelle veranda will not restrict the light from entering your property.
The highest quality anthracite powder coating on the veranda frame means this is a long lasting product that will not rust, while the polycarbonate roof is treated with UV stabilisers, so it won’t deteriorate over time. This means your veranda will be an impressive, long-lasting addition to your outside living area and comes with a confidence-boosting 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Building your veranda
The veranda comes with full Assembly Instructions and can be erected on most surfaces. However, the veranda will need to be fixed to the ground as well as to the wall, so make sure you have something substantial enough to anchor into before you start your build. Please be aware that your warranty will not cover you for damage caused to a veranda that has not been adequately secured to the ground.
If you would rather not assemble your veranda yourself, then Rattan & Teak offers an expert Veranda Construction Service. To take advantage of this service, just add this option to your basket before checkout.
The Morvelle Aluminium Veranda has the following features:
- Designed and manufactured in Hampshire UK.
- Frame made from toughened aluminium.
- Colour match fixings
- All component parts are of the highest quality.
- Two front legs 125mm x 125mm square profiles.
- Wall brackets to enable fixing the veranda to a building or wall.
- Anti-rust, UV resistant powder coating in a contemporary anthracite grey colour.
- Roof slopes away from your wall to assist drainage.
- The 8.8mm laminated glass roof is waterproof.
- Laminated glass roof – 4-5-6 panels of 8.8mm laminated glass
- Rainwater runs off the roof into a built in drainage system.
- Sleek, modern, contemporary design.
- Suitable for assembly on most ground surfaces, including decking, patio slabs, porcelain tiles and concrete.
- Suitable for commercial or domestic use.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Frame colour options RAL 9016 White (semi-gloss) or RAL7106 Anthracite Grey (matt textured)
- Cutting of profiles to bespoke sizes is available
Projection from wall: 250cm / 300cm / 350cm / 400cm
Width: 300cm / 400cm / 500cm
Height at wall: 244cm
Front leg height: 211cm
For bespoke sizes please call 01789 509544 to discuss your requirements and for quotations.