Mojave Gazebo Corner Leg Extension Bracket.
Need to raise the height of your Mojave Gazebo? Simple! Just add these leg extension brackets to the base of your leg posts
This fantastic new accessory for the Mojave Aluminium Gazebo range provides a quick and easy solution for customers who need to raise the height of their gazebo.
Made from toughened steel and zinc and colour matched to the gazebo frame with a silver grey powder coating, the leg extension bracket is designed to raise the height of the gazebo (usually 229cm) by 10cm.
Simply bolt the top panel of the bracket to the base of the gazebo leg and bolt the bottom of the bracket to the ground.
Add more brackets if you need to further increase the overall height.
Two sizes available
There are two sizes of leg extension bracket. The Corner Leg Extension brackets are a universal size to fit the corner legs on all of our Mojave Gazebo sizes. So you will need to purchase 4 brackets – one for each leg post.
If you have one of our larger Mojave Gazebos – that is, the 3.5m x 5.4m or the 3.5m x 7.2m gazebo – then you will also need to purchase the Middle Leg Extension Brackets, which are a slightly smaller size. You will need two middle leg extension brackets for a free standing gazebo and one for a wall mounted, bifold door model, as well as the 4 standard corner post extension brackets.
The Mojave Gazebo Leg Extension Brackets have the following features
- Made from toughened steel and zinc.
- Specially made for the Mojave Gazebo range.
- Powder coated in a silver grey colour to match the Mojave gazebo frame.
- Easy to use – simply bolt to the ground and to the gazebo leg. detach and reattach using simple bolting mechanism.
- Increases the height of the gazebo from 229cm to 239cm, providing additional clearance above patio doors and windows or above hot tubs.
Adding the leg extensions to your Mojave gazebo may affect the drainage levels and the overall waterproofing of the gazebo.