Lutyens Teak Coffee Table 136cm.
A beautiful indoor or outdoor teak coffee table with a timeless design
This Lutyens Teak Coffee Table has been beautifully made from genuine plantation-grown teak wood in the classic design made famous by Edwin Lutyens. With their opulent, curved backrests and regal, scrolled arms, Lutyens chairs, tables and garden benches are instantly recognisable and highly sought after and are now considered to be a part of English Heritage.
Lutyens furniture creates a stunning focal point in any home – but is particularly popular for gardens, patios and other outdoor areas.
This Lutyens Teak Coffee Table features a useful shelf below the table top and, as well as being perfect for resting your coffee cups or glasses of wine on, it is strong enough to double up as an addiional seating solution.
A quality outdoor teak coffee table
Requiring virtually no maintenance and able to withstand even the harshest weather conditions, this stunning Lutyens Teak Coffee can remain outdoors all year round and, if left untreated, it will turn from its rich, golden brown colour to a beautiful silvery grey. But if you do wish to treat the table, or retain its original golden brown colour, then we recommend using one of our water-based teak care products.
Where does the teak wood come from?
This Lutyens Teak Coffee Table is made from 100% Legal Indonesian teak wood that has been harvested from government controlled plantations. The supplier also has its own plantation which means that trees are grown specifically for the furniture manufacture, rather than other teak forests needing to be harvested.
Features of the Lutyens Teak Coffee Table
- Made from high quality, 100% legal, beautifully smooth teak.
- Opulent, regal, scrolled ends that make the table really stand out from the crowd.
- A stunning focal point that doubles up as a comfortable additional seating solution.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the table’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable.
- Finely sanded, smooth finish.
- Weather, water, rot and termite-resistant.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
Want to know more about Edwin Lutyens?
Read his Biography on The Lutyens Trust website.
Read Kristin Abrahamsen’s blog, The Venerable Lutyens Bench