Lutyens 2 Seater Teak Bench 138cm.
A timeless design, with maximum appeal
This Lutyens 2 Seater Teak Bench has been beautifully made from high quality teak in the classic design made famous by Edwin Lutyens. With their opulent, curved backrests and regal, scrolled arms, Lutyens benches are instantly recognisable and highly sought after and are now considered to be a part of English Heritage.
Lutyens benches create a stunning focal point in any garden, on any patio or in any outdoor area. As well as looking good, they double up as a comfortable seating solution, and at 138cm long, this particular Lutyens Bench is just perfect for two to share.
A quality outdoor teak bench
Requiring virtually no maintenance and able to withstand even the harshest weather conditions, this stunning Lutyens 2 Seater Teak Bench can remain outdoors all year round and, if left untreated, it will turn from its light, golden colour to a beautiful silvery grey. But if you do wish to treat the bench, or retain its original golden brown colour, then we recommend using one of our water-based teak care products.
Personalise your bench
With a deep, horizontal bottom panel at the front of the seat, and its decorative curve at the top of the backrest, the Lutyens Garden Bench is the perfect memorial bench. So why not dedicate this bench to a loved one, or add a brass plaque to celebrate an anniversary or special event? A beautiful bench like this could be the perfect wedding gift or Golden Wedding anniversary present. Just give us a call on 01789509544 to discuss your requirements.
Features of the Lutyens 2 Seater Teak Bench
- Made from high quality, beautifully smooth teak.
- Opulent, curved backrest and regal, scrolled arms that make the bench really stand out from the crowd.
- A stunning focal point that doubles up as a comfortable seating solution for two.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the bench’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable.
- Finely sanded, smooth finish.
- Weather, water, rot and termite-resistant.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
Want to know more about Edwin Lutyens?
Read his Biography on The Lutyens Trust website.
Read Kristin Abrahamsen’s blog, The Venerable Lutyens Bench