Ludlow Rattan Cane 2-Seater Conservatory Sofa.
The Ludlow collection: new-look rattan and cane conservatory furniture
In a light, natural colour, the Ludlow Rattan Cane 2-Seater Conservatory Sofa will bring a contemporary feel to your conservatory, summer room or garden room. A blend of quality, sturdy cane frames and hand-woven rattan panels and arm rests, this is a sofa that offers quality and comfort at an affordable price. We particularly love the way the rattan is woven around the arms to create a soft, more luxurious look and added support, and the backrest is nice and high, making this a sofa you can spend lots of time sitting on.
No matter where you place the sofa, you can relax knowing that the plastic caps on its feet will protect your flooring as well as your furniture.
Cushions you will love curling up on
Of course, no sofa is complete without cushions, but not all conservatory furniture cushions are the same. The cushions that come with the Ludlow Rattan Cane 2-Seater Conservatory Sofa are superior in every way. They are luxurious, deep, plump and won’t sag with use, being hand-made using memory-foam style fillings and an extra inner lining that lengthens the cushions’ life span. The covers are removable for dry cleaning and all the cushion fabrics comply with UK Fire Retardant regulations.
Choose from a range of modern, contemporary fabric designs. If you like, you can mix and match, choosing a different fabric for the backrest to the one you choose for the seat cushions.
Why not add a matching Ludlow Footstool for the ultimate relaxation and comfort?
Dimensions: Height 106cm; Width 130cm; Depth 88cm.
The Ludlow Rattan Cane 2-Seater Conservatory Sofa has the following features
- Light, natural coloured cane and rattan to create a fresh. modern, contemporary feel that will suit any indoor space.
- Hand-woven rattan that is double-woven around the cane supports for added strength.
- Rattan woven around the armrests for an extra luxurious look and additional arm support.
- High, gently angled backrest to offer comfort and support.
- Easy to clean. The cane and rattan can be wiped down with a damp cloth.
- Capped feet to protect the furniture and the surface upon which it is placed.
- Luxurious, no-sag cushions with memory foam capabilities and which comply with UK Fire Retardant Regulations.
- Cushions that are hand-made and which have an extra inner lining for durability and protection.
- Cushion covers can be unzipped and removed and are dry-cleanable.
Are you shopping for conservatory furniture for a new conservatory or garden room? Perhaps you are revamping an existing conservatory or garden room. Either way, you might find this Ideal Home Magazine feature helpful. It offers interior design ideas, tips and some useful inspiration.