Lowry Reclaimed Teak Dining Chair.
A hand-finished reclaimed teak dining chair which is perfect for the garden, country kitchen or conservatory
Our Lowry range of teak garden furniture blends craftsmanship and quality with pleasing, rustic simplicity and soothing lines. Hand finished in reclaimed teak with a rustic feel that shows off the wood’s natural grain, this elegant dining chair measures 88cm high, and is suitable for any dining area, inside or out.
The chair seat is a generous 47cm wide and the backrest – which is gently curved and slightly angled – features and attractive criss-cross pattern.
Expertly hand finished, the Lowry Dining Chair can be used every day, left outdoors all year round and is built to last.
Enjoy the benefits of reclaimed teak
This Dining Chair is 100% crafted from reclaimed teak so if you care about the environment and the impact of global deforestation, then this is a good option for you. And don’t forget, teak comes with many natural qualities that are beneficial too. Having a high oil content, teak is naturally water resistant and resistant to damage from chemicals, fire and insects so it is perfect for year-round use outdoors if you wish, while it looks equally at home in the dining room, kitchen or conservatory.
Dimensions: Height 88cm; Depth 43cm; Width 47cm
Our Lowry Reclaimed Teak Dining Chair has the following features
- Sourced from eco-friendly, reclaimed timber.
- Hand crafted and hand finished not mass manufactured.
- Expertly put together for added strength and durability as well as beauty.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the table’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable with a smooth hand finish.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.