Lowry Large 280cm Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Table.
A large, 2.8m, rectangular outdoor dining table in a pleasingly simple, contemporary design that allows the quality of the timber and the craftsmanship to speak for itself
Our Lowry range of teak garden furniture blends craftsmanship and quality with pleasing, rustic simplicity and soothing lines. Hand finished in a black wash that creates a rustic feel and shows off the wood’s natural grain, this Lowry Large 280cm Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Table is an impressive 2.8m long and 1m wide, making it suitable for commercial as well as domestic use and for larger inside spaces as well as outdoors.
The Lowry Large 280cm Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Table will seat up to 10 people at any one time.
The table top is 5cm thick and double reinforced with a further 5cm thick rim, as well as being supported underneath by teak rivets for added strength. The square legs, which sit flush with the corners of the table for that clean, contemporary look, are a solid 11cm thick.
The quality of the craftsmanship doesn’t stop there. The Lowry Large 280cm Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Table is expertly finished with hand-cut mortise and tenon joints, reinforced with teak dowels and further reinforced by chunky holding panels that are bolted to the mainframe. This is a table that simply oozes strength and quality and is built to withstand regular, long-term use.
Enjoy the benefits of reclaimed teak
This gorgeous Lowry outdoor teak dining table is crafted from reclaimed teak so if you care about the environment and the impact of global deforestation, then this is a good option for you. And don’t forget, teak comes with many natural qualities that are beneficial too. Having a high oil content, teak is naturally water resistant and resistant to damage from chemicals, fire and insects so it is perfect for year-round use outdoors if you wish, while it looks equally at home in the dining room, kitchen or conservatory.
Dimensions: Height 76cm; Length 280cm; Width 100cm; Thickness of table top 5cm; Thickness of legs 11cm.
Our Lowry Large 280cm Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Table has the following features
- Sourced from eco-friendly, A Grade, reclaimed teak timber.
- Hand crafted and hand finished not mass manufactured.
- Expertly put together with mortise and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels for added strength and durability as well as beauty.
- Joints are further reinforced by chunky holding panels that are bolted to the mainframe.
- Finished with a black wash that accentuates the natural beauty of the grain.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the table’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable with a smooth hand finish.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.