Lowry 2m Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Table.
A 2m rectangular dining table in a pleasingly simple, contemporary design that allows the quality of the timber and the craftsmanship to speak for itself
Our Lowry range of teak furniture blends craftsmanship and quality with pleasing, rustic simplicity and soothing lines. Hand finished in a black wash that creates a rustic feel and shows off the wood’s natural grain, this Lowry 2m Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Table is suitable for smaller spaces in both commercial and domestic settings, indoors and out.
The outdoor dining table top is 9.5cm thick and double reinforced and supported underneath by teak rivets for added strength. The square legs, which sit flush with the corners of the table for that clean, contemporary look, are a solid 10cm thick.
The quality of the craftsmanship doesn’t stop there. The Lowry 200cm Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Table is expertly finished with hand-cut mortise and tenon joints, reinforced with teak dowels and further reinforced by chunky holding panels that are bolted to the mainframe. This is a table that simply oozes strength and quality and is built to withstand regular, long-term use.
Enjoy the benefits of reclaimed teak
This gorgeous Lowry 2m Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Table is crafted from A Grade reclaimed teak so if you care about the environment and the impact of global deforestation, then this is a good option for you. And don’t forget, teak comes with many natural qualities that are beneficial too. Having a high oil content, teak is naturally water resistant and resistant to damage from chemicals, fire and insects so it is perfect for year-round use outdoors if you wish, while it looks equally at home in the dining room, kitchen or conservatory.
Dimensions: Height 76cm; Length 200cm; Width 91cm; Thickness of table top 9.5cm; Thickness of legs 10cm.
Our Lowry 200cm Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Table has the following features
- Sourced from eco-friendly, A Grade, reclaimed teak timber.
- Hand crafted and hand finished not mass manufactured.
- Expertly put together with mortise and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels for added strength and durability as well as beauty.
- Joints are further reinforced by chunky holding panels that are bolted to the mainframe.
- Finished with a black wash that accentuates the natural beauty of the grain.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the table’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable with a smooth hand finish.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.