Lowry 160cm Reclaimed Teak Round Indoor Dining Table.
A pleasingly simple, elegantly spacious, 1.6m circular dining table, hand crafted in reclaimed teak
Our Lowry range of teak furniture blends craftsmanship and quality with pleasing, rustic simplicity and soothing lines. Hand finished in reclaimed teak in a black wash that gives the table a rustic feel and shows off the wood’s natural grain, this Lowry 160cm Reclaimed Teak Round Dining Table is suitable for most dining areas, inside or out.
The table top is 12cm thick and double reinforced for strength, with the top layer overhanging the bottom to create an attractive design detail. The circular surface is simple, rustic and smooth, but the beauty of the craftsmanship doesn’t stop there. Supporting the table from below is a surprisingly ornate yet sturdy central column, supported by three scrolled triangulated legs.
Expertly finished with hand-cut mortise and tenon joints, reinforced with teak dowels, the Lowry 160cm Reclaimed Teak Round Dining Table can be used every day and is built to last.
Enjoy the benefits of reclaimed teak
This Lowry dining table is 100% crafted from reclaimed teak so if you care about the environment and the impact of global deforestation, then this is a good option for you. And don’t forget, teak comes with many natural qualities that are beneficial too. Having a high oil content, teak is naturally water resistant and resistant to damage from chemicals, fire and insects.
This Lowry has been hand finished using a technique known as patching which has been perfected over generations by the craftspeople of Indonesia from where the timber is sustainably sourced. Patching involves intricate cutting of the reclaimed teak so that heavily damaged areas of the grain can be restored and carefully smoothed. The timber is then finished with a black wash that really enhances the beauty and the pattern of the natural grain.
Dimensions: Height 78cm; Diameter 160cm
Our Lowry 160cm Reclaimed Teak Round Dining Table has the following features
- Sourced from eco-friendly, reclaimed timber.
- Hand crafted and hand finished not mass manufactured.
- Expertly put together with mortise and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels for added strength and durability as well as beauty.
- Finished with a black wash that accentuates the natural beauty of the grain.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the table’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable with a smooth hand finish.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
Caring for your Teak Furniture
Read our Rattan & Teak ‘A Grade’ guide to caring for teak furniture for information on cleaning, treating, preserving, installing, maintaining and storing your Lowry furniture.