Lowry 135cm Reclaimed Teak Round Garden Dining Table.
A pleasingly simple, elegantly spacious, handcrafted Lowry 1.35m reclaimed teak round garden dining table
Our Lowry range of teak garden furniture blends craftsmanship and quality with pleasing, rustic simplicity and soothing lines. Hand finished in reclaimed teak in a black wash that creates a rustic feel and shows off the wood’s natural grain, this circular garden dining table measures 1.35m in diameter, making it suitable for most dining areas, inside or out.
The table top is 12cm thick and double reinforced for strength, with the top layer overhanging the bottom to create an attractive design detail. The circular surface is simple, rustic and smooth, but the beauty of the craftsmanship doesn’t stop there. Supporting the table from below is a surprisingly ornate yet sturdy central column, supported by three scrolled triangulated legs.
Expertly finished with hand-cut mortise and tenon joints, reinforced with teak dowels, the Lowry 135cm Reclaimed Teak Round Garden Dining Table can be used every day, left outdoors all year round and is built to last.
Enjoy the benefits of reclaimed teak
This Lowry 135cm Reclaimed Teak Round Garden Dining Table is 100% crafted from reclaimed teak so if you care about the environment and the impact of global deforestation, then this is a good option for you. And don’t forget, teak comes with many natural qualities that are beneficial too. Having a high oil content, teak is naturally water resistant and resistant to damage from chemicals, fire and insects so it is perfect for year-round use outdoors if you wish, while it looks equally at home in the dining room, kitchen or conservatory.
Dimensions: Height 78cm; Diameter 135cm
Our Lowry 135cm Reclaimed Teak Round Garden Dining Table has the following features
- Sourced from eco-friendly, reclaimed timber.
- Hand crafted and hand finished not mass manufactured.
- Expertly put together with mortise and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels for added strength and durability as well as beauty.
- Finished with a black wash that accentuates the natural beauty of the grain.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the table’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable with a smooth hand finish.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
Caring for your Teak Furniture
Read our Rattan & Teak ‘A Grade’ guide to caring for teak furniture for information on cleaning, treating, preserving, installing, maintaining, storing and when to use covers on your furniture.