Lowry 10 Seater Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Set.
An impressive and stylish set of garden dining furniture comprising a large rectangular reclaimed teak garden dining table and 10 outdoor rattan chairs
Our Lowry range of teak garden furniture blends craftsmanship and quality with pleasing, rustic simplicity and soothing lines. Hand finished in a black wash that gives the furniture a rustic feel and shows off the wood’s natural grain, this Lowry 10 Seater Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Set comprises an impressive 2.8m long and 1m wide table and 10 outdoor rattan armchairs, making it suitable for commercial as well as domestic use and for inside spaces as well as outdoors.
The rectangular outdoor dining table will seat up to 10 people at any one time. The table top is 5cm thick and double reinforced with a further 5cm thick rim, as well as being supported underneath by teak rivets for added strength. The square legs, which sit flush with the corners of the table for that clean, contemporary look, are a solid 11cm thick.
The quality of the craftsmanship doesn’t stop there. The table is expertly finished with hand-cut mortise and tenon joints, reinforced with teak dowels and further reinforced by chunky holding panels that are bolted to the mainframe. This is a table that simply oozes strength and quality and is built to withstand regular, long-term use.
This gorgeous Lowry outdoor dining table is crafted from reclaimed teak so if you care about the environment and the impact of global deforestation, then this is a good option for you. And don’t forget, teak comes with many natural qualities that are beneficial too. Having a high oil content, teak is naturally water resistant and resistant to damage from chemicals, fire and insects so it is perfect for year-round use outdoors if you wish, while it looks equally at home in the dining room, kitchen or conservatory.
10 x Rattan Dining Chairs
The Lowry 6 Seater Reclaimed Teak Round Garden Dining Set comes with six beautiful outdoor garden rattan armchairs topped with quality outdoor cushions. With contemporary curves, pristine finishing and well-proportioned seats, the chairs will make any garden patio or outdoor area look a million dollars.
Dining Table – Height 76cm; Length 280cm; Width 100cm; Thickness of table top 5cm; Thickness of legs 11cm.
Delivery: Please note, this is an unusually heavy item and requires three to four people to move it safely. Therefore if you do not include our Large Table Gold Assembly and Installation service delivery will be to your driveway or door only.
Our Lowry 10 Seater Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Garden Dining Set has the following features
- Sourced from eco-friendly, A Grade, reclaimed teak timber.
- Hand crafted and hand finished not mass manufactured.
- Expertly put together with mortise and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels for added strength and durability as well as beauty.
- Joints are further reinforced by chunky holding panels that are bolted to the mainframe.
- Finished with a black wash that accentuates the natural beauty of the grain.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the table’s beauty for many years to come.
- Comes with parasol hole / parasol plug.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable with a smooth hand finish.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
Want to know more about reclaimed garden furniture? Read our Blog on How to Buy Teak Responsibly.
The Rattan Garden Dining Chairs have the following features
- Contemporary modern designs that combine comfort with luxury.
- The rattan is UV stabilised and colour fast so it won’t fade or rot.
- They are low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep them in tip top condition.
- Sturdy, light-weight and rust free Aluminium frames that are easy to move.
- Tough plastic caps on the furniture’s feet which protect the furniture and the surface it’s placed on.
How did our dining set get its name?
We have named all of our outdoor teak tables after famous British painters, and of course the table in this beautiful dining set takes its name from the Lancashire painter L S Lowry. Find out more about Lowry and his work here.