Kipling Solid Teak Root Dining Table 160cm x 75cm Rectangular Glass Top.
A stunning, large, glass-top dining table formed from a solid piece of reclaimed teak tree root
This striking Kipling Reclaimed Solid Teak Root Dining Table will bring style and beauty to any room. Hand crafted using a carefully chosen chunk of geniunely reclaimed teak root, the Dining Table looks like it has come straight from the forests, with its entrancing design.
A light resin finish has been added to the reclaimed teak root to enhance the beauty of the wood’s natural grain and to really bring out the gorgeous honey brown colour of the wood. The finish also protects the wood and makes the table easier to wipe clean.
In spite of its natural, rustic look, the Kipling Solid Teak Root Dining Table 160cm x 75cm has a flat base, so it is stable and strong. Meanwhile the tempered glass top – which is 8mm thick – is also practical as well as beautiful, and allows you to look through the glass to admire the intricacies of the teak root beneath it.
Enjoy the qualities of reclaimed teak
Reclaimed wood is a great choice if you care about the environment and do not want to buy furniture that is made from timber that is not grown responsibility. Solid, sturdy and chunky, the Kipling Solid Teak Root Dining Table offers all the natural benefits of teak, which is high in oils and has a dense grain, making it split resistant. So this durable dining table will stay looking beautiful for years to come with little or no maintenance, and if used outdoors will not crack or split if it gets damp.
Furthermore, because it is handmade from a solid chunk of real teak root, no two Kipling Teak Root Dining Tables are the same. So you can honestly say that your table is unique.
The Kipling Solid Teak Root Dining Table has the following features:
- Hand-crafted from a solid chunk of hand-cut reclaimed teak root.
- Each table is truly unique, making use of the natural shape of the teak tree roots.
- The timber is protected with a light resin finish, which also enhances the lovely golden brown colour of the tree root.
- Because of the teak’s high natural oil content and dense grain, the wood is naturally resistant to water, rotting and insect infestation.
- Solid, chunky square base making the table durable and sturdy.
- Tempered glass top which is safe, easy to wipe clean and allows you to admire the tree roots beneath it.
This table comes with a large, 160cm x 75cm glass top which is 8mm thick.
Due to the natural product from which the base is made, every table will be slightly different and will bring its own textures and shapes.
Mix and match
Why not match your Kipling Solid Teak Root Dining Table with a Kipling Teak Root Coffee Table?