Kipling Reclaimed Teak Root Round Coffee Table Glass Top.
A stunning glass-top coffee table with a base formed from genuine reclaimed teak tree roots
This striking Kipling Reclaimed Teak Root Round Coffee Table will bring style and beauty to any room. Hand crafted using a carefully chosen chunk of genuinely reclaimed teak root, the Coffee Table looks like it has come straight from the forests, with its entrancing design.
A light resin finish has been added to the reclaimed teak root to enhance the beauty of the wood’s natural grain and to really bring out the gorgeous honey brown colour of the wood. The finish also protects the wood and makes the table easier to wipe clean.
In spite of its natural, rustic look, the Kipling Reclaimed Teak Root Round Coffee Table has a flat base, so it is stable and strong. Meanwhile the tempered glass top – which is over 1cm thick, is also practical as well as beautiful, and allows you to look through the glass to admire the intricacies of the teak roots beneath it.
Enjoy the qualities of reclaimed teak
Reclaimed wood is a great choice if you care about the environment and do not want to buy furniture that is made from timber that is not grown responsibility. Solid, sturdy and chunky, the Kipling Reclaimed Teak Root Round Coffee Table offers all the natural benefits of teak, which is high in oils and has a dense grain, making it split resistant. So this durable coffee table will stay looking beautiful for years to come with little or no maintenance, and if used outdoors will not crack or split if it gets damp.
Furthermore, because it is handmade from pieces of real teak root, no two Kipling Reclaimed Teak Root Round Coffee Tables are the same. So you can honestly say that your table is unique.
The Kipling Reclaimed Teak Root Round Coffee Table has the following features:
- Hand-crafted from genuine pieces of hand-cut reclaimed teak root.
- Each table is truly unique, making use of the natural shape of the teak tree roots.
- The timber is protected with a light resin finish, which also enhances the lovely golden brown colour of the tree root.
- Because of the teak’s high natural oil content and dense grain, the wood is naturally resistant to water, rotting and insect infestation.
- Solid, chunky square base making the table durable and sturdy.
- Tempered glass top which is safe, easy to wipe clean and allows you to admire the tree roots beneath it.
Height – 38cm
Table base diameter – 90cm
Diameter – This table comes with an 100cm diameter glass top as standard.
Please note that this coffee table will weigh between 75kg and 100kg and will require two men to lift as it will not fit thorough a standard indoor door frame (75cm) unless on its side.