Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m.
Special Offer : 30% off Installation Service
A stylish, self-assembly, solid roof gazebo for either commercial or domestic use
If you are looking to create a more intimate outdoor dining or entertaining space, want somewhere to shelter from the sun or the rain, or are looking for more privacy and shelter when using your hot tub, then we have the perfect solution for you. The Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m offers the style and the look of a traditional gazebo, with its fabric canopy around all four sides, but is even more weather proof, having rigid roof panels.
Made from tough polycarbonate that is 6mm thick, the roof panels are tinted, offering UV protection while still allowing the light to pass through. The panels are supported by a tubular aluminium frame that is lightweight and anti-rust while, thanks to steel reinforcements, is also strong and stable.
Meanwhile the sides of the Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m feature two layers of curtains: an outer curtain and a set of mosquito nets, to keep our those pesky insects on those summer evenings. Both the curtains and the nets can be pulled opened and closed along smooth-running curtain rails, and can be easily fastened thanks to a zip.
The curtains and nets that come with the gazebo are brown, and should you wish to buy a spare set of curtains, or need a replacement set, these are available to buy on their own. The curtains are made from UPVC lined polyester.
We have thought about everything
The Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m is practical as well as lovely to look at. Inside the gazebo, at the centre of the roof, is a ring attachment from which you can hang a gazebo heater or lamp, such as our Heatmaster Popular Gazebo Heater or our 2100W Hanging Gazebo Heater.
The gazebo also comes with fastenings on the feet of the leg supports so you can fix it to the ground for added stability.
Erecting your Screen House
Although the Screen House can be erected on hard or soft surfaces, ideally your surface does need to be level. So try to even out the surface before building. And don’t worry, although the Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m is self-assembly, it comes with a full set of assembly instructions.
If you decide to opt for our Gazebo Assembly & Installation Service, please refer to the information provided to find out more about what to expect and how to prepare for our team’s arrival and make sure you tick off the actions on the Checklist provided to ensure your constuction day goes smoothly.
The Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m has the following features
- Tough, anti-rust aluminium frame that is steel reinforced for added strength and rigidity.
- Fixed, solid roof panels made from a strong polycarbonate, making this Screen House more weatherproof than a full canopy based gazebo.
- The roof panels are tinted to keep out the sun’s harmful UV rays while allowing the light to pass through.
- Stylish brown curtains on smooth sliding runners, with easy close zip fastener.
- Curtains are made from polyester and are UPVC lined.
- Brown mosquito nets that also open and close on smooth running poles and can be closed with a zip.
- Modern, contemporary design.
- Fastenings on the feet so you can fix your gazebo to the ground.
- Comes with an interior hoop attachment at the apex of the roof so you can hang your gazebo heater or lights.
- Suitable for hard or soft surfaces.
- Suitable for commercial as well as domestic use.
This Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo is square and measures 292cm by 292cm from the ouside leg to outside leg and is 260cm tall. For full dimensions see Size Information tab.
We also offer a Medium Rectangular (3m x 3.6m) and a Large Rectangular (3m x 4.3m) Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo.
Stay safe in the sun
Our Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square can offer some important shade on those hot sunny days when the UV rays are strong. For more ideas on how to protect yourself and your family when the sun is shining, why not read these 10 Tips On How To Stay Safe In The Sun from Asda Good Living.
We offer Free Delivery On Most Orders to most parts of England, Wales.
That’s right, for 75% of the UK population, delivery will cost Nothing! Nought! Nil! Nada! Zero! Zilch! Zip! 😉
Most of our rivals use cheap palletised delivery services which will only deliver to your front door. Unlike Rattan and Teak, they do not offer expert assembly, furniture installation and rubbish disposal services.
If you purchase from them, it will be your responsibility to assemble your furniture, move/install it into its final place and to dispose of the cardboard / pallet waste. This can require specialist tools, can be physical challenging and can also be time consuming.
Many of Rattan and Teaks products are very heavy and/or require specialist assembly. We offer 3 levels of optional Assembly and Installation Service, Gold, Silver and Bronze which reflect the time and effort required to assembly your furniture.
If you see the “two man delivery logo” in the product details we recommend you add the optional Assembly and Installation Service to the shopping cart.
We normally deliver goods between the hours of 7am and 6pm and will deliver 7 days a week to ensure we meet customers’ expectations. However we know how frustrating it is to be waiting in all day wondering when your delivery will arrive so we will contact you the day before delivery to give you an approximate arrival time.
Our drivers will contact you again on the day of delivery if there is a significant change to the arrival time.
Please see the Delivery Details page for full details of the Postcode Exclusion Zones, Postcode Additional Delivery Charge Zones and our delivery service.
If you have any questions about our Free Delivery On All Orders service, just get in touch on 01789 509544. We are here to help and are always happy to discuss what works best for you and the item(s) you have ordered.
Optional Gazebo Assembly & Installation Service
Our Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m comes flat-packed as standard, for self-assembly. However, Rattan And Teak do offer an Assembly & Installation service as an optional extra.
This service is typically undertaken by a two man team who will unpack your gazebo, professionally construct it in the location of your choice and remove all waste, packaging and rubbish. All that is left for you to do is admire and enjoy your new purchase.
Before our Construction Team arrives, please ensure that you have completed the actions on the following checklist:
- Decide exactly where you want your Gazebo to be positioned. As lovely as our Construction Team are, they do hate to be stuck in the middle of an argument!
- It sounds obvious, but do double check that the location you have chosen for your Gazebo is actually big enough. Refer back to the dimensions here on the product page and measure the space you have available.
- Clear the access to the construction site. That means removing any obstacles from your drive way or parking area, especially in narrow passageways and entrances.
- Clear the construction site itself and make sure that there is a space of at least 18 inches around the Gazebo site so that our team can complete any external work necessary.
- Ensure that the ground upon which your Gazebo is to be constructed is as level as possible before our Construction Team arrives. The ground beneath the Gazebo can be hard (eg, concrete or decking) or soft (eg, grass or astroturf) but if your Gazebo is to be stable, its legs do need to be positioned on a flat surface.
- Make sure that someone is available to greet our team on arrival and show them exactly where the Gazebo is to be built. Someone will also need to be available to sign off the job once construction is complete. Our team will advise you how long they expect construction to take once they are on your particular site.
- The Construction team will screw the Gazebo down to wooden decking. The service will not provide screw down to patio slabs, concrete or block paving. However, we strongly advise customers to do this as soon as possible after construction to keep their gazebo fully secure. Rattan And Teak cannot be held responsible for wind damage caused to Gazebos that have not been appropriately secured to the ground.