Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m.
Special Offer : 20% off Installation Service
A stylish, self-assembly, solid roof gazebo for either commercial or domestic use
If you are looking to create a more intimate outdoor dining or entertaining space, want somewhere to shelter from the sun or the rain, or are looking for more privacy and shelter when using your hot tub, then we have the perfect solution for you. The Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m offers the style and the look of a traditional gazebo, with its fabric canopy around all four sides, but is even more weather proof, having rigid roof panels.
Made from tough polycarbonate that is 6mm thick, the roof panels are tinted, offering UV protection while still allowing the light to pass through. The panels are supported by a tubular aluminium frame that is lightweight and anti-rust while, thanks to steel reinforcements, is also strong and stable.
Meanwhile the sides of the Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m feature two layers of curtains: an outer curtain and a set of mosquito nets, to keep our those pesky insects on those summer evenings. Both the curtains and the nets can be pulled opened and closed along smooth-running curtain rails, and can be easily fastened thanks to a zip.
The curtains and nets that come with the gazebo are brown, and should you wish to buy a spare set of curtains, or need a replacement set, these are available to buy on their own. The curtains are made from UPVC lined polyester.
We have thought about everything
The Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m is practical as well as lovely to look at. Inside the gazebo, at the centre of the roof, is a ring attachment from which you can hang a gazebo heater or lamp, such as our Heatmaster Popular Gazebo Heater or our 2100W Hanging Gazebo Heater.
The gazebo also comes with fastenings on the feet of the leg supports so you can fix it to the ground for added stability.
Erecting your Screen House
Although the Screen House can be erected on hard or soft surfaces, ideally your surface does need to be level. So try to even out the surface before building.
But don’t worry, although the Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m is self-assembly, it comes with a full set of assembly instructions.
If you decide to opt for our Gazebo Assembly & Installation Service, please refer to the information provided to find out more about what to expect and how to prepare for our team’s arrival and make sure you tick off the actions on the Checklist provided to ensure your constuction day goes smoothly. Please note: Our Assembly Service does not include ground preparation works.
The Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square 3m x 3m has the following features
- Tough, anti-rust aluminium frame that is steel reinforced for added strength and rigidity.
- Fixed, solid roof panels made from a strong polycarbonate, making this Screen House more weatherproof than a full canopy based gazebo.
- While we cannot guarantee the roof to be fully waterproof, in-built drainage channels help guide rainwater and enable it to drain away.
- The roof panels are tinted to keep out the sun’s harmful UV rays while allowing the light to pass through.
- Stylish brown curtains on smooth sliding runners, with easy close zip fastener.
- Curtains are made from polyester and are UPVC lined.
- Brown mosquito nets that also open and close on smooth running poles and can be closed with a zip.
- Modern, contemporary design.
- Fastenings on the feet so you can fix your gazebo to the ground.
- Comes with an interior hoop attachment at the apex of the roof so you can hang your gazebo heater or lights.
- Suitable for hard or soft surfaces.
- Suitable for commercial as well as domestic use.
This Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo is square and measures 292cm by 292cm from the ouside leg to outside leg and is 260cm tall. For full dimensions see Size Information tab.
We also offer a Medium Rectangular (3m x 3.6m) and a Large Rectangular (3m x 4.3m) Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo.
Stay safe in the sun
Our Karoo Solid Roof Gazebo Square can offer some important shade on those hot sunny days when the UV rays are strong. For more ideas on how to protect yourself and your family when the sun is shining, why not read these 10 Tips On How To Stay Safe In The Sun from Asda Good Living.
The Gazebo must be assembled and installed on a level surface and secured to the ground by the the feet. The use of silicon sealer to each panel will help secure the panels in place against damage and movement in high winds and also help improve their weather resistance. The curtains should be opened during periods of above average wind to reduce potential damage to the curtains and fittings.