Hogarth Sustainable Teak Stacking Garden Armchair.
Simply brilliant … the Hogarth Sustainable Teak Stacking Garden Armchair
The Hogarth Sustainable Teak Stacking Garden Armchair is a perfect blend of elegant curves and simple, practical design and is ideal for people who want beautiful, long-lasting outdoor furniture but who also want it to be easily stored away after use.
This outdoor teak chair has a high backrest with gently curving arms and a curved seat which makes it lovely and comfortable to sit on during those long, leisurely dinner parties, with or without a cushion. And to make the chair aesthetically pleasing, there is a small overhang at the front of the seat.
The Hogarth garden armchair’s neat, stacking design means that it is easily stored when not in use, so it is a perfect piece of teak garden furniture for commercial use as well as for smaller homes and gardens where space is an issue. Alternatively, you could keep a few of these teak chairs in your shed or cupboard for those special occasions when you need a few extra chairs.
Strength and quality craftsmanship
The Hogarth Sustainable Teak Stacking Garden Armchair is made from sustainably sourced teak from responsibly managed forests, and has been hand finished to the highest standard using traditional methods such as tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints with teak dowels. This means that even with regular use, the joints won’t loosen and create that annoying wobble that cheaper furniture suffers from. Teak plugs have also been used to join the arms onto the back rest for added strength, so there are no protruding bolts or screws to catch your clothes or arms and legs.
Protected from the elements by the natural oils in the teak, the garden armchair requires virtually no maintenance and can remain outdoors all year round. If left untreated, it will turn naturally from its warm, red-brown colour to a beautiful silvery grey.
Fancy a mix and match, or prefer a chair without arms?
Then take a look at our Hogarth Sustainable Teak Stacking Dining Chair.
This Hogarth Sustainable Teak Stacking Garden Armchair has the following features:
- Made from sustainably sourced, responsibly managed teak.
- A high, slightly angled backrest and curved seat make the chair stylish and comfortable.
- Tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints and teak dowels combine quality and rigidity with aesthetic appeal.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the chair’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather resistant.
- Stacks away, so is easy to store.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.