Hockney 180cm Reclaimed Teak Round Dining Table.
A solid, circular, reclaimed teak table to add that wow factor to your outdoor or indoor dining area
Dining tables come in all shapes, sizes and designs, but if it’s quality, strength and durability you are after, then our Hockney range is bound to catch your eye. The designs are simple and rustic, with chunky legs and thick, solid, table tops, that are built to endure regular and long-lasting use.
This impressive Hockney 180cm Reclaimed Teak Round Dining Table, has been hand finished in reclaimed teak using a technique known as patching which has been perfected over generations by the craftspeople of Indonesia from where the timber is sustainably sourced. Patching involves intricate cutting of the reclaimed teak so that heavily damaged areas of the grain can be restored and carefully smoothed. The timber is then finished with a black wash that really enhances the beauty and the pattern of the natural grain.
The table will seat 6 people more than comfortably.
The table top is a remarkable 60mm thick and sitting proudly beneath it and giving you plenty of leg room, is the imposing, single, central leg with four solid feet. The leg and feet are ornately carved and scream rigidity and strength at you. There will certainly be no wobble here.
And the quality of the build doesn’t stop there. This Hockney 180cm Reclaimed Teak Round Garden Dining Table is expertly finished with hand-cut mortise and tenon joints, reinforced with teak dowels to enhance the table’s strength and durability. This is a table that is built to withstand regular, long-term use and so is suitable for commercial as well as domestic settings.
Enjoy the benefits of reclaimed teak
This striking Hockney garden dining table is crafted from reclaimed teak so if you care about the environment and the impact of global deforestation, then this is a good option for you.
Teak comes with many natural qualities that are beneficial too. Having a high oil content, teak is naturally water resistant and resistant to damage from chemicals, fire and insects so it is perfect for year-round use outdoors if you wish, while the table would look equally at home in any large dining room, kitchen or conservatory.
To further prolong your dining table’s life span, why not consider using one of our Teak Care Products?
Our Hockney 180cm Reclaimed Teak Round Dining Table has the following features
- Sourced from eco-friendly, A Grade, reclaimed teak timber.
- Hand crafted and hand finished not mass manufactured.
- Expertly put together with mortise and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels for added strength and durability as well as beauty.
- Finished with a black wash that accentuates the natural beauty of the grain.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the table’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable with a smooth hand finish.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.