3 Seater Teak Half Moon Conversation Bench 160cm.
A 3 seater, teak garden conversation bench with a softly curved backrest and a peanut shaped seat
This charming 3 Seater Teak Half Moon Conversation Bench, with its smooth finish and tactile, curved, half moon shaped backrest, is as lovely to look at as it is a piece of garden furniture.
With a striking banana or peanut shaped seat, this 160cm wide bench will seat 3 people comfortably, all supported by the high backrest which wraps around the sides of the bench to form supporting armrests.
Smooth, solid,100% legal Indonesian teak
This 3 Seater Garden Bench has been made from solid Indonesian teak that is 100% legal and brings comfort and durability as well as aesthetic appeal.
You won’t be able to resist running your hands along this bench’s smooth curves, which flow seamlessly from backrest into arms, and then along the front of the peanut shaped seat. The slats are elegant and sleek and although there is no need for a cushion, you can, if you choose, top off the bench with a shaped Peanut Bench Cushion which comes with tie cords to keep it securely in place on the bench seat.
The intimacy of the half moon shape and peanut shaped seat means this bench is perfect for couples, but at 160cm in length, it can comfortably seat 3 people.
Features of our 3 Seater Teak Half Moon Conversation Bench
- Made from 100% legal Indonesian teak.
- Striking curved design to catch the eye.
- Curved backrest and arms which are smooth and pleasing to touch.
- Strong and durable as well as great to look at.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the outdoor bench’s beauty for many years to come.
- Naturally high in oils and dense wood making the teak naturally weather and water resistant and rot and termite resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
- Peanut shaped seat cushion available as an optional extra.
Enjoy the benefits of natural teak
The Half Moon Conversation Bench will require virtually no maintenance because as an outdoor timber, teak is able to withstand even the harshest weather conditions. Teak is crack and rot resistant and has a natural oil in the wood that repels moisture, so you can leave this banana bench outdoors all year round. If left untreated, the teak will turn from its golden brown colour to a beautiful silvery grey but should you prefer the original colour, all you need to do is wash the bench with soapy water, or apply one of Rattan and Teak’s teak care products.
Re-designing your garden?
If you are buying a wooden garden bench as part of a garden re-design, then you might find these garden design ideas from the RHS useful.