Grenada Folding Teak Sun Lounger
Sit back and relax on this large folding teak sun lounger
Steamer chairs and sun loungers were once used on board luxury cruise ships and ocean going liners, where the wealthy passengers demanded quality, comfort and luxury. Keeping that heritage and all of those qualities in mind, this Grenada Folding Teak Sun Lounger is a modern twist on a classic design and will bring a touch of luxury to your home, garden or pool room.
Hand-finished in high quality teak, this sturdy, wide teak sun lounger features an attractive vertical design with a wide headpiece. The backrest is adjustable for maximum comfort.
Enjoy your steamer chair inside or out
The Grenada Folding Teak Sun Lounger will be an attractive addition to any room or conservatory but the natural water resistant qualities of the teak mean that you can also use your lounger in your pool room or outside if you wish, where it will age gracefully from the warm honey-brown colour to a lovely silver-grey. However, if you prefer the original colour, all you need to do is wash the lounger down with soap and water and its colour will return. Alternatively, you can use one of our superb Teak Care Products. Hand finished with mortice and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels to make it suitable for regular outdoor use.
The Grenada Folding Teak Sun Lounger has the following features
- Hand-finished in quality teak.
- High tenacity multi filament polyester yarn.
- Tear resistant and extremely strong with UV stabilisers for that non-fade quality.
- Easy to clean with soapy water.
- Tension uniformly conserved: no bagging
- Uniform weave with very vibrant colours
- Stays cool in the summer, dries very quickly
- A modern twist on the classic steamer chair design which is ergonomic, luxurious and comfortable.
- The naturally high oil content of the teak makes the steamer suitable for use outdoors or poolside as well as indoors.
- Low maintenance. A simple wash down every now and again will restore the teak’s original colour.
Interested in the history of steamer chairs?
We found this fascinating blog piece about steamer chairs in an article called The Brief History of Deckchairs.