Affordable style: a graceful stackable aluminium garden armchair that comes with a free outdoor seat cushion
Rattan and Teak’s Grace Stackable Aluminium Garden Armchair offers quality, elegance and style at a price you can afford. Finished in powder coated aluminium, the garden chair is tough and yet lightweight, and it is easily stackable for storage after use.
The armchair’s graceful design, with its slim legs and back supports, and elegantly curved armrests, belies its strength. The frame is made from galvanised steel that is powder-coated so it won’t rust, meaning you can use this armchair outdoors as well as indoors or in your conservatory.
Seat outdoor cushion included
The Grace Stackable Aluminium Garden Armchair comes with a free seat cushion that is suitable for outdoor use, if desired. It is filled with a resin fibre sandwich which has a low moisture uptake, so it will not only be resistant to mould and rotting, it will also dry out quickly if wet. The cushions come with ties so that they can be secured to the chair’s frame.
The Grace Stackable Aluminium Garden Armchair has the following features
- Made from sturdy, light-weight and rust free, powder-coated aluminium.
- Frames made from galvanised tubular steel for strength and durability.
- Soft, cinnamon colour and a graceful design that will seamlessly blend into any conservatory, garden or patio setting.
- The free seat cushion is filled with a resin fibre sandwich which does not hold water, allowing quick drying times.
- The cushion cover is treated against UV light to maximise its life span when left outside year round.
- All cushions comply with UK fire retardant regulations.
- The chairs are stackable for easy storage.
- Plastic caps on the chair’s feet protect the furniture and the surface upon which it is placed.
- The furniture is very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep it in tip top condition.
- Finally, the Grace Armchair can be easily extended by adding further chairs and tables to make your perfect bespoke set.