Golden Care Honey Brown Teak Protector 1 litre.
A honey brown coloured Teak Protector made by Golden Care … so much better than teak oil / sealer!
This easy to apply Teak Protector will help to maintain the golden, honey brown colour of your teak garden furniture for much longer than if you left the wood to age naturally. In fact, by using this quality wood protector, your furniture will keep its honey brown colour for up to 4 times longer than if it were treated with teak-oil, and up to 2 times longer than if treated with a teak sealer.
We recommend using the Teak Protector after cleaning your teak garden furniture with Golden Care Teak Cleaner.
Please note: Applicator cloth not included
Why Rattan And Teak’s Golden Care Honey Brown coloured Teak Protector so much better than teak-oil/sealer?
- Our teak protector maintains the golden honey brown colour of your teak furniture for a longer time.
- Teak-oil often causes black spots on teak. Our teak protector prevents black spots.
- Our teak furniture protector is not an oil and so it is not greasy. This means that you can sit on your teak furniture after it has been applied and your clothes will stay clean.
- Most teak-oils and sealers contain hazardous solvents or volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Our teak protector is completely water-based and is solvent-free: that is why we call it EcoSafe
- The product is bio-degradable.
This Honey Brown coloured Teak Protector 1 litre has the following features:
- Comes in a 1 Litre Bottle
- Is a high performance teak protection agent
- Is 100% water based and non hazardous
- Easy to apply
Keep Your Teak Tip Top
For more advice on how to keep your teak garden furniture in tip top condition, read our blog offering Rattan and Teak’s guide to A grade Teak Furniture Care.
Want to know more about teak wood?
We found this useful blog by Dua Sayap exploring 3 Things You Need to Know About Teak Furniture.