Golden Care Honey Brown Teak Protector 1 litre.
This Golden Care Honey Brown Teak Protector is so much better than teak oil / sealer!
This easy to apply Golden Care Honey Brown Teak Protector will maintain the golden, honey brown colour of your teak garden furniture for a long time, in fact up to 4 times longer than teak-oil and up to 2 times longer than teak sealers.
We recommend using the Golden Care Honey Brown Teak Protector after cleaning your teak garden furniture with Golden Care Teak Cleaner.
Why Rattan And Teak’s Golden Care Honey Brown Teak Protector so much better than teak-oil/sealer?
- Our teak protector maintains the golden honey brown colour of your teak furniture for a longer time.
- Teak-oil often causes black spots on teak. Our teak protector prevents black spots.
- Our teak furniture protector is not an oil and so it is not greasy. This means that you can sit on your teak furniture after it has been applied and your clothes will stay clean.
- Most teak-oils and sealers contain hazardous solvents or volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Our teak protector is completely water-based and is solvent-free: that is why we call it EcoSafe
- The product is bio-degradable.
Golden Care Honey Brown Teak Protector 1 litre has the following features:
- Comes in a 1 Litre Bottle
- Is a high performance teak protection agent
- The teak protector is shipped with a handy application cloth
- Is 100% water based and non hazardous
Keep Your Teak Tip Top
For more advice on how to keep your teak garden furniture in tip top condition, read our blog offering Rattan and Teak’s guide to A grade Teak Furniture Care.
Want to know more about teak wood?
We found this useful blog by Dua Sayap exploring 3 Things You Need to Know About Teak Furniture.
We offer Free Delivery On Most Orders to most parts of England, Wales.
That’s right, for 75% of the UK population, delivery will cost Nothing! Nought! Nil! Nada! Zero! Zilch! Zip! 😉
Most of our rivals use cheap palletised delivery services which will only deliver to your front door. Unlike Rattan and Teak, they do not offer expert assembly, furniture installation and rubbish disposal services.
If you purchase from them, it will be your responsibility to assemble your furniture, move/install it into its final place and to dispose of the cardboard / pallet waste. This can require specialist tools, can be physical challenging and can also be time consuming.
Many of Rattan and Teaks products are very heavy and/or require specialist assembly. We offer 3 levels of optional Assembly and Installation Service, Gold, Silver and Bronze which reflect the time and effort required to assembly your furniture.
If you see the “two man delivery logo” in the product details we recommend you add the optional Assembly and Installation Service to the shopping cart.
We normally deliver goods between the hours of 7am and 6pm and will deliver 7 days a week to ensure we meet customers’ expectations. However we know how frustrating it is to be waiting in all day wondering when your delivery will arrive so we will contact you the day before delivery to give you an approximate arrival time.
Our drivers will contact you again on the day of delivery if there is a significant change to the arrival time.
Please see the Delivery Details page for full details of the Postcode Exclusion Zones, Postcode Additional Delivery Charge Zones and our delivery service.
If you have any questions about our Free Delivery On All Orders service, just get in touch on 01789 509544. We are here to help and are always happy to discuss what works best for you and the item(s) you have ordered.