Heavy Duty Waterproof Garden Parasol Cover 160cm.
A heavy duty, all-weather garden parasol cover
You have made the investment in great outdoor furniture, so why not protect it to extend its life and keep it in first class condition throughout the year?
This luxury Heavy Duty Waterproof Garden Parasol Cover is UPVC lined and seam taped to provide complete protection for your parasol from anything the British weather can throw at it, including rain and frost.
Made from heavy duty Polyester, which is both UV resistant and waterproof, this cover will provide many years of protection and is perfect for both commercial and domestic buyers.
The cover comes with a toggle and pull cord to ensure a nice snug fit and to make sure your cover stays on your parasol even on the windiest of days. There is also a telescopic stick to help you put the cover on the parasol.
Dimensions: Length 160cm; Bottom width 40cm; Top width 25cm. We also sell a larger parasol cover length 235cm.
Don’t get burned with a cheap imitation, get the cover your furniture deserves.
Our Heavy Duty Waterproof Garden Parasol Cover has the following features
- Made from high quality, heavy duty, polyester meaning our covers will last longer than cheaper imitations and are less likely to tear.
- The polyester is UV resistant to prevent bleaching and rotting.
- Not only is the polyester water repellent, but it is also coated with an inner UPVC lining for added waterproofing and protection.
- Seam taped to prevent rainwater from seeping through the seams.
- Comes with telescopic stick to help you put the cover over your parasol.
- The cover comes with a toggle and pull cord to ensure a snug fit around your furniture.
Looking for a new parasol?
Browse our full range of garden parasols here.
Why bother with a cover for your parasol?
Sorry to be a party pooper, but according to Current Results, the UK has an average annual precipitation of 885 mm (or 33.7 inches). That’s a damp and dismal 133 days of rain or snow a year. So while it’s always a good idea to have a parasol at hand for those long, lazy sunny days in the garden, you can also keep your parasol nice and dry under one of our all-weather covers on those wetter days.