Gainsborough Stacking Sustainable Teak Dining Chair.
Combining elegance with practicality, we bring you the Gainsborough stacking dining chair made from sustainable teak
This Gainsborough Stacking Dining Chair is a perfect blend of elegant curves and solid, practical design and is ideal for people who want beautiful, long-lasting outdoor furniture but who also want it to be manufactured using sustainable timber. The teak from which this stylish stacking garden dining chair is crafted is sourced from responsibly managed, sustainable forests.
This stacking outdoor chair has a high, curved back and softly curved seat making it lovely and comfortable to sit on with or without a cushion (available as an optional extra). Its neat design means that it is not only stackable but it also tucks neatly under most tables, making it suitable for large or small dining sets.
Strength and elegance born from quality craftsmanship
The Gainsborough Stacking Teak Dining Chair has been hand finished to the highest standard using traditional methods such as tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints with teak dowels. This means that even with regular use, the joints won’t loosen and create that annoying wobble that cheaper furniture suffers from, and there are no protruding bolts or screws to catch your clothes or arms and legs.
Protected from the elements by the natural oils in the teak, this lovely piece of garden furniture will look at home at any domestic outdoor dining table, but is also strong and durable enough for commercial use. Requiring virtually no maintenance, the chair can remain outdoors all year round and, if left untreated, it will turn from its light, golden colour to a beautiful silvery grey.
To further extend the life of your Gainsborough Stacking Sustainable Teak Dining Chair, why not use one of Rattan and Teak’s teak care products?
This Gainsborough Stacking Sustainable Teak Dining Chair has the following features:
- Made from hand crafted and hand finished, sustainable teak from responsibly managed forests.
- A high, gently curved backrest and seat make the chair stylish and comfortable.
- Tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints and teak dowels combine quality and rigidity with aesthetic appeal.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the chair’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather resistant.
- Stackable, so better for storing.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.