Gainsborough Folding Teak Chair – Set of 4.
A set of 4 classic folding teak chairs offering comfort and style as well as practicality
This Gainsborough folding teak chair is a perfect blend of elegant curves and simple, practical design and is ideal for people who want beautiful, long-lasting outdoor furniture but who also want it to be easily stored away after use.
The indoor or outdoor chair has a high, slightly angled back with a comforting curve at the base offering good lumber support, while the large, softly curved seat makes it lovely and comfortable to sit on without a cushion. (Outdoor chair cushion available as an optional extra.)
The dining folding chair’s neat, folding design means that it is easily stackable and storable when not in use, so it is a perfect piece of furniture for smaller homes and gardens. Alternatively, you could keep a few in your shed or cupboard for those special occasions when you need a few extra chairs.
Strength and elegance born from quality craftsmanship
This Set of 4 Gainsborough Folding Teak Chairs have been hand finished to the highest standard using traditional methods such as tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints with teak dowels. This means that even with regular use, the joints won’t loosen and create that annoying wobble that cheaper furniture suffers from, and there are no protruding bolts or screws to catch your clothes or arms and legs.
Protected from the elements by the natural oils in the teak, the chairs will look at home at any domestic garden dining table, but are also strong and durable enough for commercial use. Requiring virtually no maintenance, the chairs can remain outdoors all year round and, if left untreated, it will turn from their light, golden colour to a beautiful silvery grey.
Fancy mixing and matching, or prefer a chair with arms?
Then consider our Gainsborough Folding Teak Armchair.
This Set of 4 Gainsborough Folding Teak Chairs has the following features:
- Made from hand crafted, quality teak.
- A high, slightly angled backrest with lumber support and a large curved seat make each chair stylish and comfortable.
- Tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints and teak dowels combine quality and rigidity with aesthetic appeal.
- Require virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the chairs’ beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather resistant.
- Fold down, so easy to store.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
Want to know more about teak wood?
We found this useful blog by Dua Sayap exploring 3 Things You Need to Know About Teak Furniture.