Gainsborough Folding Teak Armchairs – Set of 4.
A set of 4 classic folding teak armchairs for practical indoor and outdoor dining
This Gainsborough Folding Teak Armchair is a perfect blend of elegant curves and simple, practical design and is ideal for people who want beautiful, long-lasting outdoor furniture but who also want it to be easily stored away after use.
The dining folding chair has a high, slightly angled back with a comforting curve at the base offering good lumber support, while the softly curved seat making it lovely and comfortable to sit on with or without a cushion. (Outdoor cushions are available as optional extras.) The folding armchair also has gently arched arm supports and its neat folding design means that it is easily stackable and storable after use, making it suitable for smaller homes and gardens.
Strength and elegance born from quality craftsmanship
Each of the Gainsborough Folding Teak Armchairs in this Set of 4 has been hand finished to the highest standard using traditional methods such as tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints with teak dowels. This means that even with regular use, the joints won’t loosen and create that annoying wobble that cheaper furniture suffers from, and there are no protruding bolts or screws to catch your clothes or arms and legs.
Protected from the elements by the natural oils in the teak, this lovely set of four armchairs will look at home at any domestic garden dining table, but is also strong and durable enough for commercial use. Requiring virtually no maintenance, the armchairs can remain outdoors all year round and, if left untreated, will turn from a light, golden colour to a beautiful silvery grey.
Fancy mixing and matching, or prefer a chair without arms?
Then consider our Gainsborough Folding Teak Chair.
This Set of 4 Gainsborough Folding Teak Armchairs has the following features:
- A high, gently sloping backrest with lumber support, curved seat and arched armrests make the chair stylish and comfortable.
- Tight-fitting mortise and tenon joints and teak dowels combine quality and rigidity with aesthetic appeal.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the chair’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather resistant.
- Folds down, so easy to store.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
Want to know more about teak wood?
We found this useful blog by Dua Sayap exploring 3 Things You Need to Know About Teak Furniture.