Forest Cast Aluminium Bistro Table.
Our Forest collection is Rattan and Teak’s most comprehensive range of metal garden furniture.
With its delicate leaf designs, it looks great but is also low maintenance and long-lasting.
The Forest Cast Aluminium Bistro Table has a beautiful cinnamon colouring which combines beautifully with the leaf design to deliver a soft rustic feel. Made from sturdy yet light-weight, powder-coated cast aluminium, it is rust free and easy to keep to clean with a damp cloth.
The top of this metal bistro garden table is round, measuring 63cm in diameter, and has a striking, cast leaf design. This lovely aluminium bistro table top is then supported by three sturdy legs which have cross supports for added stability.
This is a lovely little aluminium table that could be used in many ways – as a garden bistro table, an occasional garden table, a conservatory side table or an indoor bistro table.
Add to your Forest Cast Aluminium Bistro Table
Why not match up this purchase with one of our Forest Aluminium Garden Armchairs, aluminium coffee tables and Parasols to create your perfect outdoor seating experience? Either add the items you require into your shopping cart or call our sales team on 01789 509544 who will be happy to help with your specific requirements.
Table dimensions: Table top diameter 63cm; Height 73cm
Our Forest Cast Aluminium Bistro Table has the following features
- Made from sturdy, light-weight and rust free cast aluminium sections which are welded together with tubular sections to make a solid, comfortable product.
- The powder coating is some of the strongest on the market.
- Soft, cinnamon coloured, simple, rustic, cast leaf design that will blend seamlessly into any garden or patio setting.
- The furniture is very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep it in tip top condition.
- Finally, this garden bistro table can be matched up with the Forest armchairs and garden or conservatory tables to make a bespoke set.
Dining outdoors this summer?
Make the most of your Forest Bistro Table this summer and treat yourself to some tasty alfresco meals. We found this delicious selection of summer recipes put together by Delicious Magazine.